FroZen:

Hey!! are we going to discuss what an argument is now. I think now we will def have an intense argument. :D

😆😆😆  i love your the way you reply. Don't take the discussion seriously. 

Here's my white flag.  Good bye.  Have a nice evening  :-) 

Peaceful goodbye, I thought we would fight, in  a good way. Have a nice evening you too.

FroZen:

Peaceful goodbye, I thought we would fight, in  a good way. Have a nice evening you too.

disappointed? 

Didn't you just said good bye?

LOL

FroZen:

Didn't you just said good bye? LOL

LOL

FroZen:

Didn't you just said good bye? LOL

well well a disappointing ending is what most people hate. I believe you are one of them . 

I want you to have a nice evening with no hatred .

Don't worry I do not hate anything this easily.

THE ASIAN WORLD LOVER:

LOL

If you want to try TV show let me know though they have lots of episodes but some are worth watching.

Older ones are cliché, but new ones do have a little variety with lesser no. of episodes than usual.

FroZen:

If you want to try TV show let me know though they have lots of episodes but some are worth watching.

Older ones are cliché, but new ones do have a little variety with lesser no. of episodes than usual.

Yeah, going to stick with the ones that look interesting and good, the ones with like 8-10 episodes per season, like the Netflix and Amazon Prime ones, but have you seen Bandish Bandits? I freaking loved it, I surprise by the amount of f words it had in it though lol, when watching TV shows or movies, english or non-english, I always watch the high rated stuff first

Yes, I did. Unfortunately, one of the actors "Amit mistry" died recently.

FroZen:

Yes, I did. Unfortunately, one of the actors "Amit mistry" died recently.

Damn that sucks, Sushant Singh Rajput and Haruma Miura deaths really shocked me, suicide is the worst

THE ASIAN WORLD LOVER:

Damn that sucks, Sushant Singh Rajput and Haruma Miura deaths really shocked me, suicide is the worst

You are right, but he didn't committed suicide. SSR's suicide left India in shock.

Made in heaven - Drama/Romance

Little things - Romance/Comedy

Aarya - Crime/Thriller

Yeh meri family - Family/Comedy

Not in mood to write description. :D sorry

FroZen:

Made in heaven - Drama/Romance

Little things - Romance/Comedy

Aarya - Crime/Thriller

Yeh meri family - Family/Comedy

Not in mood to write description. :D sorry

Yeah thanks, I've search the TV shows you recommend and mentioned, and also search other great high-rated Hindi TV shows, I mostly download my stuff though, BUT I mostly download my Asian movies and dramas from Sharespark and Avistaz, both great sites for download Asian stuff, but Sharespark is mostly India stuff, lots of India movies you can download, like LOTS!