What are the best India TV shows? I've seen so many good India movies, but barley India series, the only India series I've seen is Bandish Bandits, I love Bandish Bandits, great story, comedy, music, and romance!!! 

What type of Indian tv shows you want TV soap operas or OTT web series?

They both have their own variety, TV shows are of very long duration(by long duration I mean they go on for years) but web series are as usual like any other country.

FroZen:

What type of Indian tv shows you want TV soap operas or OTT web series?

They both have their own variety, TV shows are of very long duration(by long duration I mean they go on for years) but web series are as usual like any other country.

OTT web series

Ok, So I will tell you the ones I liked. I mostly like comedy , so bare with me.

Should I add here or you want me to DM you?

T.V.F tripling - It is on the top of my list. It is a comedy-drama about three siblings who set to mark a hilarious road trip journey with each of them having their on problems. It has 2 seasons.

Permanent Roommates - It is a romantic-comedy, where a couple in 3 years of long distance relationship faces the unforeseen circumstances of getting married. It also has 2 Seasons.

What the folks - It is a family, drama and comedy. Two families with different world view, enters into relationship with their children getting married. It has 3 seasons.

Inside Edge -Sports drama about a cricket team (Mumbai Mavericks), but it is not just this game, there is game behind the curtains people's selfishness and desire for power and money. It also has 3 Seasons.

I hope you know cricket (don't mind me there are many people who don't know that cricket exists) 

T.V.F Bachelors - It is a story of Four bachelors Flatmates who deals with their daily life problems.

Breathe - It is a crime, drama, thriller with 2 standalone seasons. "This series just asks one question – how far will you go to protect the one you love. Two desperate and driven men must engage in the ultimate cat and mouse game to save the one they love." (This is a copy paste from wikipedia. LOL ) 

Look up for them first, I have many. If you like them or If you want a change of genre them also tell me.

FroZen:

Ok, So I will tell you the ones I liked.

Should I add here or you want me to DM you?

Either one, doesn't matter lol

I don't know if they are the best but they are the ones I like. People have different preferences and likings. 

Hope you too enjoy watching them. 

1.  Scam 1992-The Harshad Mehta Story : (this is one of the top rated shows in IMDB) must watch
  2. Family Man(season 1): A working man from the National Investigation Agency tries to protect the nation from terrorism, but he also needs to keep his family safe from his secret job.
  3. Special ops : its the best ever crime investigation tv series. By crime I mean a terror attack. 

All the shows mentioned here are top rated shows and the best Indian tv shows at present       and caution they are not romance shows.

jkhu765:
  1.  Scam 1992-The Harshad Mehta Story : (this is one of the top rated shows in IMDB) must watch
  2. Family Man(season 1): A working man from the National Investigation Agency tries to protect the nation from terrorism, but he also needs to keep his family safe from his secret job.
  3. Special ops : its the best ever crime investigation tv series. By crime I mean a terror attack. 

all these shows mentioned here are top rated shows and the best Indian tv shows at present and caution they are not romance shows.

Hi! have you watched CRACKDOWN I want to know how is it?

FroZen:
Hi! have you watched CRACKDOWN I want to know how is it?

No, I didn't watch it. Actually its my first time hearing it. Have you watched it? How do you find it?

Actually, it has one of my favorite actors of old times but I don't  know whether I should watch it or not. It is a VOOT drama.

FroZen:

Actually, it has one of my favorite actors of old times but I don't  know whether I should watch it or not. It is a VOOT drama.

It seems to have mixed reviews in IMDB... This review sum it up-

Stay away from Negative review

pubgmamita25 September 2020

What wrong with people they easily give 2 or 3 star without even watching entire content. Really the suspense is unimaginable.

Do not go for negative reviews it is not that bad, Yeah I agreed screen play is slow and acting skills is below average though they try to create suspense. If you are crime thriller type person definitely worth watching, otherwise just skip it.

I am just curious about your favorite actors of old times. Is it the female lead?

Mohammad Iqbal khan (not too old but 2010s )

jkhu765:

It seems to have mixed reviews in IMDB... This review sum it up-

Stay away from Negative review

pubgmamita25 September 2020

What wrong with people they easily give 2 or 3 star without even watching entire content. Really the suspense is unimaginable.

Do not go for negative reviews it is not that bad, Yeah I agreed screen play is slow and acting skills is below average though they try to create suspense. If you are crime thriller type person definitely worth watching, otherwise just skip it.

I am just curious about your favorite actors of old times. Is it the female lead?

I think many IMDB users are a little too harsh on Hindi movies nowadays but come on! Their not that bad, better than today's American movies which are boring and not fun, I love R. A. One and Krrish 3, War, and Bang Bang, and De De Pyaar De!  as well as Shivaay

THE ASIAN WORLD LOVER:

I think many IMDB users are a little too harsh on Hindi movies nowadays but come on! Their not that bad, better than today's American movies which are boring and not fun, I love R. A. One and Krrish 3, War, and Bang Bang, and De De Pyaar De!  as well as Shivaay

I too like these except krrish 3 and R.A.one . 

Actually R.a. one was a good concept but bad execution and as for krrish 3 I felt quality wise it was not as good as others.

FroZen:

I too like these except krrish 3 and R.A.one . 

Actually R.a. one was a good concept but bad execution and as for krrish 3 I felt quality wise it was not as good as others.

Well I watch many Hindi movies, low and high ratings because of the actors, Like their is big actors like Tom Hanks, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, I've seen some amount of films by each actor but I would not watch all of their films since I'm not a super big fan, don't want to force my self too because some of their films can be boring, but for India, I just love Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Ajay Devgan, Ranbir Kapoor, sometimes Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan,  and Akshay Kumar lol, but Their just so fun to watch and the musical scenes are fun too, but SRK is like my favorite actor, I'll watch ANY film with him in it, YES, i've seen some bad SRK movies, really shit but I finished it because of him lol, I loved Zero 2018, great film, India movies are just fun to watch, what can I say, YES, some can be bad shit boring and stupid but I still manage to finish it,  sometimes... lol