favorites of 2021 

1. Favourite overall series: a tale of thousand stars

2. Favourite first kissbad buddy, a tale of thousand star

3. Favourite first time: a tale of thousand stars , I promised you  the moon

4. Favourite main couple: pat and pran- bad buddy, cherry magic- adachi and kurosawa

5. Favourite side couple: Tharntype season 2- leo and fiat, dont say no- leon and pob

7. Favourite trope: enemies to lovers, supernatural

9. Favourite actor: nanon, mix, bilkin, pp

11. Favourite het couple: my name- han so hee and jeon pil do (het drama)

13. Top 5 favourites: A tale of thousand stars, lovely writer, cherry magic, bad buddy, I told sunset about  you

17.  Favourite thai series: a tale of thousand stars

18. Favourite taiwanese series: papa and daddy (v v
underappreciated), history3: trapped (the OG ofc) 

20. Favourite japanese series: cherry magic

21. Favourite Korean series: you make me dance (again, underappreciated)

23. Favourite supportive mom: tonhon chonlatee- chonlathee's mom, lovely writer- gene's mom

24. Favourite supportive dad: lovely writer- gene' dad

25. Favourite side comedic character: duean- fish upon the sky

26. Favourite GL couple: inkpaa- bad buddy

27. Most anticipated series of 2022: never let me go

30. Favourite siblings: pi and duean- fish upon the sky , pat and paa- bad buddy

31. Favourite feel good series: cherry magic

32. Favourite series to rewatch: cherry magic

34. Series you wish to watch again for the first time: a tale of thousand stars

35. Second favourite couple: phu and Tian- a tale of thousand stars 

least favourites of 2021

1. Least favourite overall series- tonhon chonlatee: ton's character was a walking red flag plus the ending was an abomination and the hetronormativity ?!?! coming to chon's character, that dude had like no personality, no self respect. neo single handedly carried the whole series tbh 

2. Least favourite 5 series-

▪︎tonhon chonlatee: nothing more than what I already stated above
▪︎tharntype s2: the whole series was just seggs, a season 2 was soo unnecessary I didnt think they could come up with a worse series after watching the 1st season but they proved me wrong.
▪︎HIStory4: ruined the iconic HIStory legacy :/
▪︎because of you: still contemplating what point the writers were trying to make, plot was garbage
▪︎golden blood: plot had massive potential but the actors sucked production was wacky

3. Least favourite thai series: tonhon chonlatee 

4. Least  favourite Taiwanese series: because of you

7.Least favourite Korean series:  colour rush (beginning was great but ending was, well... rushed)

9. Least favourite main couple: tonhon chonlatee 

15. Least favourite trope: disapproving parents, borderline gaslighting 

16. Series I was excited for but was poorly executed:  golden blood- like the acting and production were embarrassing to say the least, plot had potential though

17. An actor or actress that carried the whole show: Neo- Tonhon chonlatee 

18.  a side couple that was main interesting than main couple: dark blue kiss: sun and mork, theory of love side couple(sorry I dont remember their names) 

19. A series I regret watching: tharntype and golden blood

20. Worst production: Golden blood 

22. Blandest actor:

(most  bl actors are bland af imo but I'll only point those who I think have great potential, so its not really a bad thing that they're here in my list) 

pond- dont get me wrong, I love him!100% one of the hottest actors the industry got but he has to level up his acting, its TOO plain but I won't complain much as he's a rookie actor and has a lot of space for improvement

boun- same as pond, great potential but has to work more. but I gotta mention he had some significant improvement in his acting from uwma to between us! 

earth (one from atots not uwma): again pretty much the same, he really upped his game in atots though, didn't expect this transformation when I first saw him in waterboyy. 

24. Worst chemistry between main leads: golden blood,  be loved in house: I do

what I would've changed 

1. A couple that should've been real: chonlathee and na from tonhon chonlatee would be x100 better and non toxic 

2.  A series where i would change the actorsgolden blood (would change the production team as well)

3. Series where i would change the plot or make it better:

dark blue kiss: would like it if they could focus on sun and mork than Pete and kao 

• futs- I feel like they wasted a lot of time and tackled the problem (pi's low self esteem) at a very later part of the series which mad the ending seemed rushed

we best love: fighting mr 2nd: a season 2 wasn't very necessary, could've ended s1 w/o the cliffhanger

4. BL couple I would like to see: I NEED a series with neo as main lead and not just the cringey funny side character idc who you pair him up with pls gmm a girl is begging here too much potential in that man 

5. GL couple I would like to see:  love and milk but I think were getting it soon ;) 

anticipants of 2022

1. Most anticipated overall series: never let me go, you are my favorite

2. Most anticipated thai series: never let me go, you are my favorite 

5. most anticipated Japanese series: cherry magic s2

8. most anticipated new actor: jimmy as ml (a whole dilf he is)

12. Most anticipated main couple: max krist: like who tf thought aAAAaaaA

13. Most anticipated side couple: Neo Louis: the eclipse

14. Most anticipated new pairing: max krist

15. Most anticipated old pairing: off gun: one of the OGs pls

joni:
Ohm-Nanon is a side couple in Vice Versa, right?

No they aren't. Based on the trailer, Jimmy & Sea's souls are in the bodies of Nanon and Ohm respectively. But I guess we can pick up the OhmNanon crumbs and assume that they are technically acting as main couples with each other.

I've started watching BL this year , So here are my preferences  : 

♥️Favorites BL ♥️:

1.Bad buddy (Currently watching it but it's already my favorite, the chemistry is just Waaaw !  10/10)

2. I promised you the moon  ( Exceeded my expectations 10/10 )

3.Light on me  ( I almost died of cuteness 9/10 )

♥️Favorites couples/ships ♥️:

1.Off-GUN  (Can we agree that this is the strongest ship in the BL world ? )

2.Boun-Prem  (Such an amazing chemistry! )

3.BK-PP  (When they are together on screen , everything around them starts vanishing  )

♥️Most anticipated BL 2022♥️:

1.Not me (My favorite couple in a thriller drama  ?! Count me in ! )

2.KinnPorsche (I can't remember how many times I've watched the trailers, I am HOOKED  )

3.Between us  (I am craving my Boun-Prem 's cuteness shot , I can't wait ! )

3.Cutie pie (The trailer got me super excited for this one , it seems promising )

Least Favorites :

1. Call it what you want  (Weird ! 0/10  )

2. Nitiman  (A total disappointment 2/10 )

3. 2moons  (Meh ! 3/10

4. Lovely writer  (Cheesy storyline annoying characters  3/10)  

5. 2gheter  (Very overrated , the chemistry is below average 4/10 )

Sorry it was long ! Thank you all ♥️ ,

izneoleoz:
PatPran, Bad Buddy (Thai BL. Honestly who moved on from the rooftop scene?)

NOT ME ! 

oh fun also some of these are from het/non-romance/bromance serieses bc i ran out of bl ones (i swear ive seen like 3 this year lmao) 

1. Favorite overall series of 2021 - kieta hatsukoi and to my star (i cant decide lmao)
  2. Favorite first kiss of 2021 - to my star's ending kiss
  3. Favorite first time of 2021 - to my star
  4. Favorite main couple of 2021 - ida and aoki
  5. Favorite side couple of 2021 - the side couple from cherry magic
  6. Favorite trope of 2021 - ida pon (headpats lol but specifically ida's headpats from kieta hatsukoi)
  7. Favorite production of 2021 - utsukushii kare
  8. Favorite actor of 2021 - chen feiyu
  9. Favorite het couple of 2021 - cao weining and gu xiang
  10. Favorite OST of 2021 - 无题 from woh soundtrack
  11. Top five series of 2021 - kiekoi, utsukare, to my star, woh and crossing the line
  12. Favorite wardrobe of 2021 - woh
  13. Favorite setting of 2021 - woh
  14. Favorite Thai series of 2021 - didnt watch any this year but it's gonna be not me bc i love offgun lmao
  15. Favorite Taiwanese series of 2021 - crossing the line
  16. Favorite Japanese series of 2021 - kiekoi
  17. Favorite Korean series of 2021 - to my star
  18. Favorite side comedic character of 2021 -detective dude from couple of mirrors (he wasnt even that comedic tbh...i mean i dont think hes a comedic character i just think hes funny lmao)
  19. Favorite GL couple of 2021 - yan wei and xu youyi
  20. Your most anticipated series of 2021 - kiekoi (actually  immortality but uhm...yeah no release so cant say that)
  21. Hottest actor of 2021- son woohyun
  22. Hottest actress of 2021 - kitty chicha
  23. Favorite sibling of 2021 - gu xiang
  24. Favorite feel-good series of 2021 - kiekoi
  25. Favorite series to rewatch of 2021 - kiekoi and to my star
  26. Favorite guilty pleasure series of 2021 - kiekoi (and tms kissing scene-)
  27. Series you wish to watch again for the first time - kiekoi
  28. Seconds favorite couple of 2021 - kang seojoon and han jiwoo

~ Least Favorites of 2021 ~

1. 1. Least overall series of 2021 - tharntype2
  2. Least favorite Japanese series of 2021 - cherry magic (funny bc i love kiekoi but not this for some reason?)
  3. Least favorite side couple of 2021 - the stepbrothers from crossing the line (they were boring?)
  4. Least favorite first kiss of 2021 - color rush (i mean at least there was a kiss?)
  5. Least favorite trope of 2021 - the purity cleanse bl fans want lmao
  6. Series you were excited about but was poorly executed - don't say no
  7. An actor/actress that carried the entire show - chen zhe yuan in handsome siblings
  8. A side couple that was more entertaining than the main - side couple from cherry magic
  9. A series you regret watching - my roommate is a detective (i fucking hate this show. also i watched it last year but i just really fucking hate it. )

~ What You Would've Changed ~

1. A couple that should’ve/could’ve been - that gl couple from that show i didnt watch after finding out the gl couple wasn't gonna make it
    2. One series you would change the plot, or make it better - cherry magic and my roommate is a detective
    3. BL couple you would’ve liked to see -mewgulf in a better series
    4. GL couple you would’ve liked to see - literally any i wanna see some girls kiss and there are none wtf. 

~ Anticipations for 2022 ~

1. Most anticipated overall series of 2022 - immortality (lmao this will be my most anticipated for years to come ifeel...)
  2. Most anticipated Thai series of 2022 - oh my sunshine night
  3. Most anticipated Korean series of 2022 - to my star season 2 babyyyyyyyyy
  4. Most anticipated main couple of 2022 - kim and sun from oh my sunshine night
  5. Most anticipated new pairing of 2022 - luo yunxi and chen feiyu
  6. Most anticipated old pairing of 2022 - ohmfluke my boysssssssss

tldr; the bias towards kiekoi and tms is so very strong lmao 

Favorites of 2021 ~

1. Favorite overall series of 2021 – really tough but Fish upon the sky for its cuteness, and I promised you the moon for the hardcore intensity and light on me

2. Favorite first kiss of 2021 - (I say first kiss, but this can also be the couple that had the best kisses) – Fa and paper in second chance .. it was real and way more convincing and executed so well I rewatched it coz I cudnt believe my eyes.

3. Favorite first time of 2021 - (I say first time, but this can also be the couple with the best heat scenes) te and oh was so well done in IPYTM, Tan and bun MOD coz I lovesss maxtul

4. Favorite main couple of 2021 – Pi Mork FUTS was refreshing, but pat pran Bad Buddy are so giving them a competition

5. Favorite side couple of 2021 – Meen Duen FUTS coz I cudnt stop enjoying them but second chance, Golden blood and beloved in house had amazing side couple who totally help up their own. 

6. Favorite anthology couple of 2021 - (an anthology series - where each episode or two is a different couple/story ex: Close Friend, Y-Destiny, etc.) does en of love count ? if yes then yup that one.

7. Favorite trope of 2021 - (this can be the something/something tropes (example friends to lovers) or like cliche BL moments (wiping lover's mouth, wet towel bath, etc) – definitely not wiping mouth .. I want it banned lol .. enemies to lovers always works for me 

8. Favorite production of 2021 – FUTS, IPTYM, light on me

9. Favorite actor of 2021 – Oh - PP krit IPYTM hands down closely followed by Nanon BadBuddy who is just too good. 

10. Favorite actress of 2021 – Khim from IPTYM I had goosebumps in the scene where she broke down not a lot can pull it off so well with sensitivity yet not over the top.

11. Favorite het couple of 2021 – I don’t remember many .. can I just say the parents from FUTS and Leos parents from Don’t say no. 

12. Favorite OST of 2021 – To my star, FUTS, title song of Don’t say no and second chance and light on me

13. Top five series of 2021 – FUTS, IPYTM, Bad Buddy, To my star, lovely writer, Call it what you want, light on me.

14. Favorite wardrobe of 2021 – Don’t say no, Y-destiny, Lovely writer, IPTYM.

15. Favorite setting of 2021 – MOD houses n chiang mai were so fab, lovely writer, iptym 

16. Favorite child actor/actress of 2021 – lovely writer maybe

17. Favorite Thai series of 2021 – IPTYM, FUTS

18.  Favorite Taiwanese series of 2021 – WBL

19. Favorite Philippino series of 2021 – stuck on you 

20. Favorite Japanese series of 2021 – 2020 but cherry magic

21. Favorite Korean series of 2021 – light on me

23. Favorite supportive mother of 2021 – Don’t Say No leo’s mom

24. Favorite supportive father of 2021 – Don’t say no leo and fiats dads

25. Favorite side comedic character of 2021 – duen FUTS

26. Favorite GL couple of 2021 – An–nat Don’t say no

27. Your most anticipated series of 2021 – MOD and WBL2

28. Hottest actor of 2021 – Max-tul Mod, pond from FUTS

29. Hottest actress of 2021 – An from Bad buddy

30. Favorite sibling of 2021 – duen FUTS/leon Don’t say no

31. Favorite feel-good series of 2021 – hmm FUTS, Light on me and to my star

32. Favorite series to rewatch of 2021 – FUTS already rewatched it quite some times

33. Favorite guilty pleasure series of 2021 – FUTS

34. Series you wish to watch again for the first time – IPTYM

35. Seconds favorite couple of 2021 (cause who can just pick 1..?) I did lol .. ok but then gene nubsib lovely writer then and light on me

1. Least overall series of 2021 – nitiman/golden blood/tonhon chonlatee

2. Least top 5 series of 2021 – the above two and history 4 

9. Least favorite main couple of 2021 – Leo fiat omg need so much help and nitiman was the worst no chemistry also and don’t even get me started on golden blood 

10. Least favorite side couple of 2021 – nitiman had so many except for kaonah

13. Least favorite first kiss of 2021 – golden blood

14. Least favorite first time of 2021 – nitiman/golden blood

15. Least favorite trope of 2021 – im not a hater of any but definitely wiping mouths needs to stop

16. Series you were excited about but was poorly executed – sadly MOD was kind of a let down.

17. An actor/actress that carried the entire show – teh from IPTYM

18. A side couple that was more entertaining than the main – bank-pitch golden blood

19. A series you regret watching – nah I don’t regret anything .. its good to watch 

20. Worst production of 2021 – ooh history4

21. A series with too many Ad placements – LBC2 was horrible

22. Blandest actor/actress of 2021 – so many ya purely from an acting talent I cant believe m saying this but pond FUTS has so much to work on but still was btr than pod from tonhon chonlatee

23. Blandest OST of 2021 – History4

24. Worst chemistry between main leads of 2021 – Nitiman and golden blood again, tonhon chonlatee

25. Worst chemistry between side leads of 2021 – hmm cant remember any but im sure there were 

1. A couple that should’ve/could’ve been – bank pitch golden blood

2. One series where you would change the actors – So many, golden blood for sure, n tonhon chonlatee, nitiman

3. One series you would change the plot, or make it better – I have suggestions for every show .. except for IPTYM .. I dunno if I wud wanna change anything about it 

4. BL couple you would’ve liked to see – I cant think of one couple .. but I wanna see nanon and kao from lovely writer with diff ppl. 

5. GL couple you would’ve liked to see – hmm no idea tbh 

~ Favorites of 2021 ~ 

1. Lovely Writer, Kieta Hatsukoi
2. Pat x Pran – Bad Buddy
3. Tutor x Fighter – Why R U
4. Gene x Nubsib – Lovely Writer
5. Ram x King – My Engineer
6. Night x Mekhin – Close Friend Episode 5
7. Cleaning wounds
8. Not Me
9. Gun
10. Mild
11. Tiffy x Tum (Lovely Writer)
12. I Told Sunset About You
13. Lovely Writer, Kieta Hatsukoi, Light on Me, I Told Sunset About You, Bad Buddy
14. Light on Me
15. Thousand Stars
16. The kids from Thousand Stars
17. Lovely Writer
18. We Best Love
19. Gaya Sa Pelikula
20. Kieta Hatsukoi
21. Light on Me
22. Mr. Cinderella
23. Gao Shi-De’s mother (We Best Love)
24. Pete’s father (Dark Blue Kiss)
25. King from My Engineer
26. The couple from We Are Gamily
27. Not Me
28. Saint
29. Mild
30. Pa from Bad Buddy
31. Papa and Daddy
32. We Best Love
33. Why R U
34. I Told Sunset About You
35. Pat x Pran (Bad Buddy), Aoki x Ida (Kieta Hatsukoi)

1. Manaow x Del (UWMA)
3. 2gether
5. Manaow x Del (UWMA)

1. My Engineer season 2
2. Cutiepie
3. Papa and Daddy season 2
5. To My Star season 2
10. Gun
11. Sammy
12. The main couple from Cutiepie (played by Zee x New)
13. Ram x King (My Engineer season 2)
14. Zee x New
15. Off x Gun

Polo:
2. Favorite first kiss of 2021 - (I say first kiss, but this can also be the couple that had the best kisses) – Fa and paper in second chance .. it was real and way more convincing and executed so well I rewatched it coz I cudnt believe my eyes.

people appreciating this series is a rare sight, so thank you for that! their first kiss was one of the strongest points on the show and both leads really nailed the entirety of that scene. still not over how good it was!

Interesting idea but far too many questions so I guess I'll pass...

Selbee:

Interesting idea but far too many questions so I guess I'll pass...

Hey! I stated at the beginning that there were a bunch of questions and to only answer what you wanted.

Something new for me to do, never did this kind of things before, just started watching BL this year.. So, do apologize if you see older titles. Hahaha! Since this is a mainly BL list, I would try to stick to BL series.

~ Favorites of 2021 ~ 

1. Favorite overall series of 2021 : Cherry Magic (30-Sai Made Doutei Da To Mahoutsukai Ni Nareru Rashii)
2. Favorite first kiss of 2021 : PatPran (Bad Buddy)
3. Favorite first time of 2021 :  VeeMark (En of Love - Love Mechanics)
5. Favorite side couple of 2021 : WinTeam (Until we meete again)
6. Favorite anthology couple of 2021 - PeamXiaoPing (Close Friend Ep4)
7. Favorite trope of 2021 : dont have any specific favourite tropes
8. Favorite production of 2021  : Kieta Hatsukoi
9. Favorite actor of 2021 : Nanon Korapat Kirdpan (Pang from The gifted)
10. Favorite actress of 2021 : Maengmum Tanshi Bumrungkit (Yiwha from Together with me)
11. Favorite het couple of 2021 : MMay (Sotus)
12. Favorite OST of 2021 : ข้างๆ - Louis Thanawin (Fish upon the sky) if you have yet to listen, you should!
13. Top five series of 2021 : Cherry Magic, KietaHatsukoi, Bad Buddy,Fish upon the sky, Light on Me
14. Favorite wardrobe of 2021 : Until we meet again (Win's style is good but i just like the earrings he wore LOL) but I dont exactly pay attention to their wardrobe / costumes.. 
15. Favorite setting of 2021 : Until we meet again ( BL series with a fantasy setting needs more love)
16. Favorite child actor/actress of 2021 : Err none
17. Favorite Thai series of 2021 :  BadBuddy(this is hard, but i guess a fresh one is still the best)
18.  Favorite Taiwanese series of 2021 : Didnt watch any... D:
19. Favorite Philippino series of 2021 : Didnt watch any... D:
20. Favorite Japanese series of 2021 : Cherry Magic
21. Favorite Korean series of 2021 : Color Rush
22. Favorite Vietnamese series of 2021 : Didnt watch any... D:
23. Favorite supportive mother of 2021 : Nam (Tonhon chonlatee) -Chonlatee's Mother
24. Favorite supportive father of 2021 : Tharn's Father (TharnType the Series)
25. Favorite side comedic character of 2021 : Tho (Dont Say No)
26. Favorite GL couple of 2021  : AndaNatsu (Dont say no)
27. Your most anticipated series of 2021 : Bad  Buddy (its the series which i wait for the premiere release every friday night. LOL)
28. Hottest actor of 2021 : Earth Pirapat watthanasetsiri (Did you even see a tale of a thousand stars? you would understand if you did. LOL)
29. Hottest actress of 2021 : Love Pattranite Limpatiyakorn (Pa from Bad Buddy) -she looked so good  without the glasses lol.
30. Favorite sibling of 2021 : AekTho (Dont Say No)
31. Favorite feel-good series of 2021 : Fish upon the sky
32. Favorite series to rewatch of 2021 : Theory of Love
33. Favorite guilty pleasure series of 2021 : Until we meet again
34. Series you wish to watch again for the first time : Love by chance 2 : A chance to love
35. Seconds favorite couple of 2021 (cause who can just pick 1..?) : AdachiKurosawa (Cherry Magic)

~ Least Favorites of 2021 ~ *Please dont be angry at me, just my personal preference*

1. Least overall series of 2021 :  The cupid coach
2. Least top 5 series of 2021 : The cupid coach, En of love - This is a love story, Bite Me,  love Area,  Nitiman
3. Least favorite Thai series of 2021 :  The Cupid Coach (Tried but i just couldnt continue....)
4. Least favorite Taiwanese series of 2021 : Did not watch any D:
5. Least favorite Philippine series of 2021 : Did not watch any D:
6. Least favorite Japanese series of 2021 : The shortest distance is round...(all 3 parts...) D:
7. Least favorite Korean series of 2021 : The Tasty Florida
8. Least favorite Vietnamese series of 2021 : Did not watch any
9. Least favorite main couple of 2021 :  NueaPraram (En of love - this is a love story)
10. Least favorite side couple of 2021 :  Cant think of any, if they are sidecouple and  im not interested... 90% would be that i cant remember them at all. LOL
11. Least favorite anthology couple of 2021 : SatChoke (i dont know why but i skipped through most of their episode on Y-destiny)
12. Least favorite het couple of 2021 : Same reasoning as Side couple above.

1. A couple that should’ve/could’ve been : LeonPhob (Dont say no)
2. One series where you would change the actors : Nitiman
3. One series you would change the plot, or make it better : Peach in Time
4. BL couple you would’ve liked to see : LEONPHOB....... (Dont say no) I feel their lovestory is better than the Mains, but sad tho.
5. GL couple you would’ve liked to see : ManaowDel (until we meet again)

1. Most anticipated overall series of 2022 : Between Us (I hope it comes out tho...)

~ Favorites of 2021 ~

1. Favorite overall series of 2021 itsay
2. Favorite first kiss of 2021 - patpran roof kiss
3. Favorite first time of 2021 -  saifahzon or leofiat
4. Favorite main couple of 2021 teh x oh aew
5. Favorite side couple of 2021 saifahzon
6. Favorite anthology couple of 2021 - ramking
7. Favorite trope of 2021 - enemies to lovers duh
8. Favorite production of 2021 itsay
9. Favorite actor of 2021 nanon
10. Favorite actress of 2021 Krystal Jung <3
11. Favorite het couple of 2021 Kim tan x cha eun sang
12. Favorite OST of 2021 skyline billkin
13. Top five series of 2021 itsay bad buddy atots h3:modc why r u? dsn kieta hatsukoi cherry magic oxygen  (more than 5!)
14. Favorite wardrobe of 2021 itsay
15. Favorite setting of 2021 Phuket (itsay)
16. Favorite child actor/actress of 2021 no idea
17. Favorite Thai series of 2021 itsay 
18.  Favorite Taiwanese series of 2021 h3: modc wbl1
19. Favorite Filipino  series of 2021 my day
20. Favorite Japanese series of 2021 cherry magic
21. Favorite Korean series of 2021 light on me
22. Favorite Vietnamese series of 2021 n/a
23. Favorite supportive mother of 2021 the mom from dark blue kiss
24. Favorite supportive father of 2021 the dad from dark blue kiss
25. Favorite side comedic character of 2021 duean
26. Favorite GL couple of 2021 pa x ink
27. Your most anticipated series of 2021 bad buddy
28. Hottest actor of 2021 ohm pawat
29. Hottest actress of 2021 krystal Jung <3
30. Favorite sibling of 2021 pa
31. Favorite feel-good series of 2021 kieta hatsukoi 
32. Favorite series to rewatch of 2021 h3 trapped
33. Favorite guilty pleasure series of 2021 tonhon chonlatee
34. Series you wish to watch again for the first time h3: modc
35. Seconds favorite couple of 2021 (cause who can just pick 1..?) bankpitch (side couple)  tian x phupa (main couple)

1. Least overall series of 2021
2. Least top 5 series of 2021 my gear and your gown quaranthings color rush addicted: heroin where your eyes linger 
3. Least favorite Thai series of 2021  my gear and your gown 
4. Least favorite Taiwanese series of 2021 h1:safm
5. Least favorite Philippine series of 2021 quaranthings
6. Least favorite Japanese series of 2021 n/a
7. Least favorite Korean series of 2021 where your eyes linger 
8. Least favorite Vietnamese series of 2021 n/a
9. Least favorite main couple of 2021 yeon woo x yoo han
10. Least favorite side couple of 2021 no idea
11. Least favorite anthology couple of 2021 n/a
12. Least favorite het couple of 2021 ha won x ji woon
13. Least favorite first kiss of 2021 COLOR RUSH...
14. Least favorite first time of 2021 cant remember 
15. Least favorite trope of 2021 gay chef 
16. Series you were excited about but was poorly executed MY GEAR AND YOUR GOWN
17. An actor/actress that carried the entire show bankpitch actors
18. A side couple that was more entertaining than the main bankpitch
19. A series you regret watching quaranthings 
20. Worst production of 2021 my day
21. A series with too many Ad placements gmmtv basically 
22. Blandest actor/actress of 2021 *** *******
23. Blandest OST of 2021 nitiman
24. Worst chemistry between main leads of 2021 color rush
25. Worst chemistry between side leads of 2021 cant recall

1. A couple that should’ve/could’ve been leonphob :[
2. One series where you would change the actors he's coming to me I feel like ohmnanon would be so good in that
3. One series you would change the plot, or make it better cause your my boy
4. BL couple you would’ve liked to see taynew in another drama 
5. GL couple you would’ve liked to see no idea but pa x ink is life!

1. Most anticipated overall series of 2022 between us
2. Most anticipated Thai series of 2022 kinnporsche
3. Most anticipated Taiwanese series of 2022 modc 2 if thats real??
4. Most anticipated Philippine series of 2022 gameboys 2 
5. Most anticipated Korean series of 2022 the witch shop reopen, LIGHT ON ME 2 PLS??
6. Most anticipated Japanese series of 2022 cherry magic movie 
7. Most anticipated Vietnamese series of 2022 -
8. Most anticipated new actor of 2022 KIM YONGHEE <3
9. Most anticipated new actress of 2022 -
10. Most anticipated vet actor of 2022 tay
11. Most anticipated vet actress of 2022 -
12. Most anticipated main couple of 2022 winteam
13. Most anticipated side couple of 2022 tommy x jimmy in bed friend
14. Most anticipated new pairing of 2022 net x james
15. Most anticipated old pairing of 2022 earthmix if they're considered "old" already 

paperedsky:

people appreciating this series is a rare sight, so thank you for that! their first kiss was one of the strongest points on the show and both leads really nailed the entirety of that scene. still not over how good it was!

this kiss was honestly amazing and very intense