(I'm apologizing now for how ridiculously long this is. Sorry.) 

~ Favorites of 2021 ~

1. Favorite overall series of 2021 

Tale of Thousand Stars - A complex plot done well with perfect chemistry between the leads and a stellar crew that produced a perfect series. 

2. Favorite first kiss of 2021

James and Ait (Call It What You Want) - I'm surprised at just how much I enjoyed their first kiss. It was so sensual and just the perfect moment. Both kissed as if their lives depended on it. It was beautiful.

Honorable mentions - Kyan and Sung Yi Fan (Craving you), Sine and Tan (Calculating Love), Phu and Tian (TOTS) Teh and Jai (IPYTM), Tar and Nuea (My Bromance: 5 Years Later) 

3. Favorite first time of 2021

Mon and Team (Y-Destiny) - The buildup had to be the best part. Very sensual, very slow, very sexy. It’s what gave me the most butterflies. 

Honorable Mentions - Gene and Sib (Lovely Writer), Leon and Pob (Don’t say No), Seo Joon and Ji Woo (To My Star) 

4. Favorite main couple of 2021

Tian and Phu (TOTS) - Both actors had amazing on-screen chemistry. The pining, the looks, the sensualism of it all was perfection. 

Honorable Mentions - Love and Tangmo (Great Men Academy), Xavier and Mico (Hello Stranger The Movie), Adachi and Yuichi (Cherry Magic), Mark and Kit (Gen Y) 

5. Favorite side couple of 2021 

Ai and Ni (Tonhon Chonlatee) - Please, this side couple was comedic gold. Mike and TopTap created one of the funniest and most entertaining side couples I’ve seen to date (besides them cutting off their kisses..??). 

Honorable Mentions - Meen and Duean (Fish Upon The Sky), Chris and Jeno (Second Chance), Pitch and Bank (Golden Blood), Leon and Pob (Don’t Say No), Keam and Ball (Nitiman) 

6. Favorite anthology couple of 2021

Mek and Balloon (7 Project) - While 7 Project itself wasn’t great, these two carried a compelling story. I more so like Balloon and Ozone's brotherly love and support for one another. 

HM - Night and Mek (Close Friend), Mon and Team (Y-Destiny), Phu and Ton (7 Project), Kong and Arthit (Our Skyy) 

7. Favorite trope of 2021

Friends to Lovers - watching two best friends slowly fall in love is my favorite thing ever. 

HM - Slowburns. Rich guy/Poor guy. the "Top" working to impress the "bottom" who seems less than interested. CONSENT!!!!! 

8. Favorite production of 2021

Tale of Thousand Stars - breathtaking scenery. NOTHING MORE TO SAY.

HM - Golden Blood, Bad Buddy, IPYTM, Manner of Death, Nobleman Ryu’s Wedding

9. Favorite actor of 2021

Bruce Sirikorn Kananurak (Lovely Writer) - No because nobody pays attention to Bruce ENOUGH. Yes, his character needed therapy, but he did a PHENOMENAL job. He portrayed such a complicated character better than I’ve seen anyone do. 

HM - Mix (TOTS), James (Great Men Academy), Win (The Best Story), JC (Hello Stranger: The Movie), Akaso Eiji (Cherry Magic) 

10. Favorite actress of 2021

Meiko Chonnikan Netjui (Manner of Death) - She just did such a fascinating job. I’ve never really appreciated actresses (like I should’ve) in BLs before her. 

HM - Vivoree (Hello Stranger: The Movie), New (Great Men Academy), Fiat’s biological mother in Don’t Stay No, Aye (TOTS)

11. Favorite het couple of 2021 

Tum and Tiffy (Lovely Writer) - There were times I’d rather see them than the main couple. A compelling story that was actually really interesting. 

HM - Seph and Kookai (Hello Stranger: The Movie)

12. Favorite OST of 2021

Tell You That I Love You - The Parkinson (Y-Destiny) - no, cause this is such a fucking bop. It gives old-school r&b vibes. This dude can BLOW. Please I’m begging that someone else loves this song???!

HM - IPYTM, Manner of Death, Lovely Writer

13. Top five series of 2021

Tale of Thousand Stars, Ingredients, IPYTM, Great Men Academy, Gen Y

14. Favorite wardrobe of 2021

You Never Eat Alone - TOPNOTCH. This was more bromance (and I didn't even finish it), but I give credit where credit is due. Diew and Mix had actual color concepts that matched their personalities and it was the best wardrobe to date. Period. 

HM - Y-Destiny, HIStory 4: CTY

15. Favorite setting of 2021

Manner of Death - I was really impressed with the entirety of MOD, especially the setting. 

16. Favorite child actor/actress of 2021

Young Oh-Aew (ITSAY) - I have never seen a child ACT like this dude did. Truly was blown away by how amazing he did at such a young age. 

HM - Young Teh (ITSAY), Ayi (ATOTS), Young Fiat (Don’t Say No)

17. Favorite Thai series of 2021

Ingredients - I remember being so excited every Friday for a new episode to air. It’s nothing spectacular, but it’s an easy and fun watch. I loved it. 

18.  Favorite Taiwanese series of 2021

We Best Love: No. 1 For You - I didn’t “love” this series, but out of all Taiwanese BLs I’ve seen this year, it was probably the best. 

19. Favorite Philippine series of 2021

Cheat - For a low-budget series, they really did their thing. Loved this more than I thought I would. 

20. Favorite Japanese series of 2021

Cherry Magic - This series was hilarious and a bit depressing at the same time. I really enjoyed my watch though. 

21. Favorite Korean series of 2021

Light On Me - Fun and silly series. My endgame didn’t happen, but that’s okay, I still liked this.

22. Favorite Vietnamese series of 2021

You Are Ma Boy - Sadly, the only Vietnamese series I’ve seen this year. I’ll do better in 2022!

23. Favorite supportive mother of 2021

Chonlatee’s Mom - SUPPORTIVE FROM THE START. Hilarious and confident. I loved her. 

HM - Shi Lei’s Mom (BLIHID), Teh’s mom (IPYTM), Aek's mom (Bite Me)

24. Favorite supportive father of 2021

I’m straining my neck to remember a supportive dad. I can think of some that eventually came around (Gene’s dad from Lovely Writer) But nothing else (Pi’s dad from FUTS possibly??) 

25. Favorite side comedic character of 2021

Yod from ATOTS - No, because he really carried half that show on his shoulders. Fucking hilarious. 

HM - Goong Shi Woon (Light On Me), Ni (Tonhon Chonlatee)

26. Favorite GL couple of 2021

Natsu and Anda (Don’t say No) - Their relationship was very subtle, but a good one. 

HM - Ink and Pa (Bad Buddy) Although, not canon (yet) 

27. Most anticipated series of 2021

Enchante - When I tell you I was so excited for this series, I prayed that we would get to see it this year, but sadly, it’ll most likely air after Bad Buddy. 

28. Hottest actor of 2021

Great (Inspector M from MOD) - Man, that dude is something else. I was so mesmerized by him in MOD that I begged to see more of him than Max and Tul. And him in a tight cop uniform??? MOD’s customer designer knew what they were doing. 

HM - Nammon (ATOTS), Pod (Tonhon Chonlatee), Eui Soo (My Sweet Dear), Aaron (Be Loved In House: I Do), Ohm (Bad Buddy

29. Hottest actress of 2021

Zorzo (Tiffy from Lovely Writer) - a beautiful and confident woman. She blew my breath away. 

Anda (Don’t Say No), Jennifer (Cheat), Gi Tae’s Older sister (Long Time No See) 

30. Favorite sibling of 2021

Balloon (7 Project) - No, cause the way Balloon reassured Ozone that he was perfect the way he was was the absolute cherry on top for 7 Project. 

HM - Duean (FUTS), Hoon (IPYTM), Sab (Gen Y) 

31. Favorite feel-good series of 2021

Gen Y - Light, fluffy, and Kim-Cop. It's far from being the best BL, but it's full of a bunch of nonsense that I LIVE for. 

HM - Great Men Academy, Y-Destiny, Light On Me, Don't Say No

32. Favorite series to rewatch of 2021

I don’t do much rewatching cause I have a list of series to get through. I’ll rewatch certain scenes every now and then. 

33. Favorite guilty pleasure series of 2021

Tonhon Chonlatee - Wait, I take the rewatch back. I turn this series on for a good laugh. The ending is so so bad (along with the countless amount of other problems) but it’s hilarious and I love Mike and Toptap's comedy gold (along with Kaotung's gay panic). 

35. Series you wish to watch again for the first time 

I Promised You The Moon - Man, that show is beautiful. I want to get all those butterflies again. 

HM - ATOTS, Y-Destiny, Long Time No See

36. Seconds favorite couple of 2021 (cause who can just pick 1..?) 

Gav and Cai (Gameboys: The Movie) - I haven’t even seen the movie yet, but this couple holds a special place in my heart so they go here. 

~ Least Favorites of 2021 ~

1. Least overall series of 2021

Deal Lover - This was God awful. 

2. Least top 5 series of 2021

Deal Lover, Brothers, HIStory 4: Close To You, 7 Project, Friend Forever

3. Least favorite Thai series of 2021

Deal Lover - It was just really bad. Like REALLY bad. 

4. Least favorite Taiwanese series of 2021

HIStory 4: Close To You - Just … literally wtf was this. The Teng Teng paring could only do so much (not that they were much better). The incest in this is repulsive. Just yuck. 

5. Least favorite Philippine series of 2021

Ben x Jim - It was actually pretty good. Just not better than the Hello Stranger Movie or Cheat. 

6. Least favorite Japanese series of 2021

Cherry Magic is the only Japanese BL I’ve seen this year. It would be disrespectful to place it here. 

7. Least favorite Korean series of 2021

Nobleman Ryu’s Wedding - I love Lee Se Jin, but this series was a bit unsatisfying. Not un-enjoyable, but stale. 

8. Least favorite Vietnamese series of 2021

You Are Ma Boy was the only Vietnamese series I saw this year. Some parts were good, others on the “ehh” side. 

9. Least favorite main couple of 2021

Pi and Mork (Fish Upon The Sky) - Pond’s acting threw me off. The use of obsessed yaois all in their business was aggravating. (Mork was a low-key stalker, but that’s a different conversation). 

10. Least favorite side couple of 2021

Masato and Minato (Cherry Magic) - Very weird. I didn’t enjoy their dynamic at all. Funny we got a kiss from them (stale, very stale) and not the leads (not that they needed it though). 

11. Least favorite anthology couple of 2021

Ake and Tue (Y-Destiny) - I have no words for this couple. A pathetic storyline and weird aggression about sums them up. 

HM - MooJoom and Xin (Close Friend) 

12. Least favorite het couple of 2021

Milan and Din (Deal Lover) - They were so unentertaining that I started skipping their scenes mid-series. 

13. Least favorite first kiss of 2021

Muren and Teng Teng (HIStory 4) - Not only were their eyes open, but it was so awkward and not appealing at all. 

14. Least favorite first time of 2021

Incest couple (HIStory 4) - there is nothing that needs explanation here. 

15. Least favorite trope of 2021

Accidental kisses- please, they are always so awkward and never appealing. Please give it up. 

HM - Repetitive injuries - a character needs to only get hurt once. That’s enough. 

16. Series you were excited about but was poorly executed

7 Project - some episodes were okay. Most were disappointing. I was so hyped for Peak and Boom but their story was so meh. 

17. An actor/actress that carried the entire show

Fluke in My Bromance: 5 Years Later - Anything Fluke does is immaculate. Sadly, this series was not all that great in terms of Bank and Golf’s story. Of course, Fluke carried even with the mess that was this show. 

18. A side couple that was more entertaining than the main

Khun and Kaow (Brothers) - No cause I almost about skipped the main couple just to only see them. They did a really good job, I wish they were more talked about. 

19. A series you regret watching

Deal Lover - that show was just such a waste of time and energy. Good lord, it was bad. 

20. Worst production of 2021

Cheat - Don’t get me wrong, I loved this series, but speaking on production, it was probably the worst. 

21. A series with too many Ad placements 

Love With Benefits - Why, just why are there so many ads. It’s giving commercial. 

22. Blandest actor/actress of 2021

Pond (Fish Upon The Sky) - Sorry not sorry. His acting was giving middle school theatre when the cool guy didn’t want to embarrass himself in front of the class by actually doing a decent job. (Hoping it’s better in NLMG) 

23. Blandest OST of 2021

Deal Lover - man, I really didn’t like this series. 

24. Worst chemistry between main leads of 2021

Sun and Sky (Golden Blood) - I believe their build-up was the best part, but the execution was just terrible. 

25. Worst chemistry between side leads of 2021

Prem and Vich (Bite Me)  - They were just sad. Zero chemistry. 

~ What You Would've Changed ~ 

1. A couple that should’ve/could’ve been

Tae Kyung and Da On (Light on Me) - Yep. I am the anomaly. I’m so sorry. 

HM - Bas and Oh-Aew (ITSAY), Pi and Mueang Nan (FUTS) Best and Dew (The Best Story), Ball and Keam (Nitiman), That and Sorn (MOD)

2. One series where you would change the actors

Deal Lover - Dear god, is there anything else to really say??! Terrible acting. So bad that it draws you away from the story. Switch out with some decent actors, and maybe this could’ve been decent. 

3. One series you would change the plot, or make it better

Bit Me - I would change the entirety of episode 8 and onward. Everything was going so well until then. 

4. BL couple you would’ve liked to see

Pod and Gawin (Dark Blue Kiss)- I genuinely miss them. I would love to see them as partners in another series. 

HM - Drake and Frank, Joss and Tay, Eui Soo and Gi Chan, Se Jin and Seung Ho

5. GL couple you would’ve liked to see

Olive and Maengmum (Together with Me) - Seriously, we were robbed of them. 

~Anticipation for 2022 ~ 

1. Most anticipated overall series of 2022

KinnPorsche - the teasers have me ELATED. Been waiting a while for this one, excited to see how it turns out.

2. Most anticipated Thai series of 2022

Enchante - I’ve been waiting for what feels like forever. This looks pretty typical, but I saw Gawin and screamed. You gotta love the lighthearted-fluffy shit. 

HM - Secret Admirer, Moonlight Chicken, My Engineer 2, The Theory Series, The Eclipse

3. Most anticipated Taiwanese series of 2022

Because of You 2 - Not sure if this is actually happening, but it’s the only Taiwanese series of next year I have on my Plan To Watch soo... 

4. Most anticipated Philippine series of 2022

Gameboys 2 - I never got the chance to see the movie, so I’m so freaking hyped for this. I know it’s gonna be good. 

5. Most anticipated Korean series of 2022

Cherry Blossoms After Winter - Again, the only one on my list, but it sounds promising. I think I’m gonna try and get a hold of the manga! 

6. Most anticipated Japanese series of 2022

I Don’t have any! Sad :(

7. Most anticipated Vietnamese series of 2022

Again ! Nothing ! I’m going to try and do better next year with watching Vietnamese series! 

8. Most anticipated new actor of 2022

Son (Milk in Physical Therapy) - His acting looked promising in the trailer. Really hope he passes my expectations. 

HM - New (Cutie Pie)

9. Most anticipated new actress of 2022

Freen (Kongwan on Secret Crush On You) - She looks super cute in her pictures. I’m literally going based on that. 

10. Most anticipated vet actor of 2022

Perth (Ram in My Engineer 2) - Please, I love this man. I get to see him in 3 guaranteed series next year. Yay! 

HM - Joong (Star and Sky), Mix (Moonlight Chicken), War (Love Mechanics), Tommy (Middleman’s Love), Louis (The Eclipse), 

11. Most anticipated vet actress of 2022

Aye (Prae Mai in You Are My Favorite) - She was lovely in ATOTS, I’m very much excited to see her again (even though YAMF is far from anything I’m excited for). 

HM - Jan (Lin in Cupid’s Last Wish)

12. Most anticipated main couple of 2022

Gav and Cai (Gameboys 2) - It’s obvious that I’m looking forward to them. Like duh. 

HM - Ram and King (My Engineer 2), Kimhan and Singto (Secret admirer), Guy and Jing (That’s My Candy) 

13. Most anticipated side couple of 2022

All side couples in KinnPorsche - They all seem promising. Let’s hope they are.

HM - Side couple in Moonlight Chicken, Louis and Neo in The Eclipse, Ken and Ohm in The Theory Series (let’s pray Ohm’s acting is better than in Deal Lover. Good God All Mighty) 

14. Most anticpated new pairing of 2022

Mile and Apo (Kinnporsche) - They already nailed all trailers and teasers. I’m so ready for their series to come out. 

HM - Dome and Benz, Zee and New, Pavel and Benz, Joong and Dunk, Mike and Krist (LOL WEIRDEST PAIRING THUS FAR. BUT LET’S SEE HOW THIS GOES.)

15. Most anticipated old pairing of 2022

Earth and Mix - Come on, they have beautiful chemistry on-screen. I can’t wait for Moonlight chicken. 

HM - Ohm and Fluke, Louis and Neo, Kim and Copter, Jimmy and Tommy, Kokoy and Elijah

Unpopularopinionbydemand:
24. Favorite supportive father of 2021

I’m straining my neck to remember a supportive dad. I can think of some that eventually came around (Gene’s dad from Lovely Writer) But nothing else (Pi’s dad from FUTS possibly??) 

There's Tharn's dad and type's dad (tho he is unsupportive at the start, he did warm up nicely to tharn in the end).

6. Least favorite Japanese series of 2021

Cherry Magic is the only Japanese BL I’ve seen this year. It would be disrespectful to place it here. 

well, you can try out "the shortest distance is round" LOL. i dont know why Im recommending to you my LEAST fav japanese BL. I guess hopefully to get cherry magic out of that  spot in yours LOL.

omg_kelp:
There's Tharn's dad and type's dad (tho he is unsupportive at the start, he did warm up nicely to tharn in the end).

I saw Tharntype in 2020, but literally dropped it so I have no idea. 

I saw Tharntype in 2020, but literally dropped it so I have no idea. 

Ah, I guess maybe it just wasnt your cup of tea :P hahahah

Favorites of 2021 ~ 

1. Favorite series  Right now I wanna say Bad Buddy but I also loved Light on Me and We Best Love   
2. Favorite kiss Pat&Pran (Bad Buddy) but also Shi On&Hong Seok (You make me dance)
3. Favorite first time Jin Yu Zhen&Shi Lei (Be Loved in House) and Teng Muren&Li Cheng (HIStory 4) and also Puth&Kaeng (Y-Destiny)
4. Favorite main couple not even going to attempt to choose since I'm being an indecisive mess rn
5. Favorite side couple Ink&Pa (Bad Buddy) Bank&Pitch (Golden Blood) Yok&Dan (Not Me) although that last one is still in development
6. Favorite anthology couple Ray&Jedi (Close Friend) - Kimmon&Copter have great chemistry in everything they do 
7. Favorite trope I guess this goes kinda against the question but I love how Bad Buddy has been shattering all the toxic tropes like the 'husband/wife' thing and 'I'm only gay for you'

11. Favorite het couple Gu Xiang&Cao Wei Ning (Word of Honor)
12. Favorite OST of 2021 Light one Me
13. Top five series of 2021

Bad Buddy                                                                                                                                                                                                        Light on Me                                                                                                                                                                                                     1000 Stars                                                                                                                                                                                                           We Best Love                                                                                                                                                                                                      You make me dance

14. Favorite wardrobe HIStory 4 Close to you and Be Loved in House because both shows are basically continuous cat walks and honorary mention to Nuea (Y-Destiny) cause he was the dictionary definition of fabulous ;D
15. Favorite setting 1000 Stars

17. Favorite Thai series Bad Buddy 
18.  Favorite Taiwanese series We Best Love
19. Favorite Philippino series Stuck On You 
20. Favorite Japanese series  Given
21. Favorite Korean series  ALL Of THEM O.O Korean bl  dramas have a special kind of lightness and cuteness that I adore, no matter how short the episodes may be 
22. Favorite Vietnamese series The next door crush
23. Favorite supportive mother  Shi De's mother (We best love)

25. Favorite side comedic character Shi Woon (Light on Me) and Nam (1000 Stars)
26. Favorite GL couple of 2021 Ink&Pa (Bad Buddy)
27. Your most anticipated series of 2021 Golden Blood

30. Favorite sibling Pat&Pa (Bad Buddy)
31. Favorite feel-good series Kieta Hatsukoi
32. Favorite series to rewatch 1000 Stars
33. Favorite guilty pleasure series HIStory 4 Close to you
34. Series you wish to watch again for the first time Light on Me

1. Least overall series Fish upon the sky
2. Least top 5 series

Fish upon the sky                                                                                                                                                                                            Bite Me                                                                                                                                                                                                               Love with Benefits                                                                                                                                                                                        With Love the Series                                                                                                                                                                                   Diving Into Love The Series

3. Least favorite Thai series Fish upon the sky

5. Least favorite Philippine series Diving Into Love The Series

9. Least favorite main couple Xing Si&Yong Jie (HIStory 4Close to you) I know they aren't actually related but I still found their relationship slightly disturbing 

13. Least favorite first kiss 1000 stars  I loved everything else about the show and Earth&Mix have amazing chemistry so that's why it was really disappointing that their one kiss scene was such a let down

15. Least favorite trope since I already mentioned 2 of them earlier, probably the whole dabbing at mouth with a cotton bud/handkerchief etc
16. Series you were excited about but was poorly executed Golden Blood and My Sweet Dear

18. A side couple that was more entertaining than the main Bank&Pitch (Golden Blood)
19. A series you regret watching Fish upon the sky
20. Worst production Cupid Coach the cast and the story weren't bad but the execution was a mess
21. A series with too many Ad placements every single Thai show lol

25. Worst chemistry between side leads  Mil&Phukong (2gether)

1. A couple that should’ve/could’ve been Wai&Korn (Bad Buddy)

3. One series you would change the plot, or make it better My Sweet Dear  the first half was really cute but the second half was a mess so I'd like to redo the ending 

5. GL couple you would’ve liked to see Yiwha&Fai (Together with Me) 

~ Anticipations for 2022 ~

1. Most anticipated overall series of 2022 KinnPorsche
2. Most anticipated Thai series of 2022 Moonlight Chicken
3. Most anticipated Chinese series of 2022 In your heart (I changed it to Chinese cause I don't know of any upcoming Taiwanese shows. If anyone does pls let me know!)

5. Most anticipated Korean series of 2022 Cherry Blossoms After Winter 

10. Most anticipated vet actor of 2022 Krist Perawat Sangpotirat (he's finally doing a bl again and I'm sooo excited)

14. Most anticipated new pairing of 2022 Mike&Krist (You are my Favorite)
15. Most anticipated old pairing of 2022 Ohm&Nannon and Mix&Earth in all their new projects

————✧————

let's have another great bl year everyone! <3

Only BL/GL of 2021.

~ Favorites of 2021 ~ 

Favorite overall series of 2021 - A Tale of Thousand Stars
Favorite first kiss of 2021 - Pat-Pran(Bad Buddy), Mork-Pi(FUTS)
Favorite main couple of 2021 - Phupha-Tian(ATOTS), Pat-Pran(Bad Buddy), Teh-Oh-aew (IPYTM)
Favorite side couple of 2021 - Duen-Meen(FUTS),
Favorite trope of 2021 - Silent Stare (Mostly 'with love'/'in love' with BG & mild breeze, which I find quite ridiculous.)
Favorite production of 2021 - A Tale of Thousand Stars, I Promised You the Moon
Favorite actor of 2021 - Mix, Bilkin, Zang Zehan, 
Favorite hot couple of 2021 - Dr. Bun-Tan(Manner of Death), Teh-Oh-aew(IPYTM), Nubsib-Gene(Lovely Writer), Gao Shi De- Zhou Shu Yi(WBL - No.1 for You)
Favorite OST of 2021 - Fish Upon the Sky
Top five series of 2021 - A Tale of Thousand Stars, Word of Honor, Lovely Writer, Bad Buddy
Favorite wardrobe of 2021 - A Tale of Thousand Stars (well matched according the the scenes & setting.), Bad Buddy
Favorite setting of 2021 - A Tale of Thousand Stars
Favorite child actor/actress of 2021 - All the children of A Tale of Thousand Stars
Favorite Thai series of 2021 - A Tale of Thousand Stars, Bad Buddy,
Favorite Korean series of 2021 - Light on Me
Favorite side comedic character of 2021 - Duen of FUTS
Favorite GL couple of 2021 - Proud-Jaidee(Remember, 7Project)
Your most anticipated series of 2021 - A Tale of Thousand Stars
Favorite sibling of 2021 - FUTS's Pi & his brothers
Favorite feel-good series of 2021 - Light on Me, Fish Upon the Sky, 
Favorite series to rewatch of 2021 - A Tale of Thousand Stars
Favorite guilty pleasure series of 2021 - Fish Upon the Sky
Series you wish to watch again for the first time - A Tale of Thousand Stars, Word of Honor, 
Seconds favorite couple of 2021 (cause who can just pick 1..?) - Mork-Pi, Nubsib-Gene,

Least overall series of 2021 - Don't Say No
Least top 5 series of 2021 - Nitiman, History4, Bite Me, Don't Say No, Golden Blood
Least favorite Thai series of 2021 - Nitiman
Series you were excited about but was poorly executed - Bite Me
A series you regret watching - Nitiman, History4, Bite Me, Don't Say No
Worst production of 2021 - Nitiman
A series with too many Ad placements - All
Worst chemistry between main leads of 2021 - Bite Me, Nitiman
Worst chemistry between side leads of 2021 - Bite Me

One series where you would change the actors - Bite Me
One series you would change the plot, or make it better - I Promised You the Moon (I abhor Infidelity)

Most anticipated overall series of 2022 -  Eternal Faith, Immortality
Most anticipated Thai series of 2022 - Moonlight Chicken, Never Let Me Go, Between Us, Cutie Pie, Enchante, Middleman's Love
Most anticipated main couple of 2022 - Earth-Mix, Boun-Prem, Pond-Phuwin, 
Most anticipated side couple of 2022 - Neo-Louis
Most anticipated new pairing of 2022 - Zee-Nunew, Force-Book
Most anticipated old pairing of 2022 - Ohm-Fluke, Pond-Phuwin, Mai-Jade, Boun-Prem

DSN is your least favorite... wow 

~ Favorites of 2021 ~ 

1. Favorite overall series of 2021 - To my star
2. Favorite first kiss of 2021 - Ramking from My Engineer
3. Favorite first time of 2021 - Idk Tan and Bun from Manner of Death?
4. Favorite main couple of 2021 - Ida and Aoki from Kieta Hatsukoi
5. Favorite side couple of 2021 - Ramking from My Engineer
6. Favorite anthology couple of 2021 - Haven't watched one
7. Favorite trope of 2021 - Enemies to Lovers
8. Favorite production of 2021 - ITSAY
9. Favorite actor of 2021 - Mix (ATOTS) and PP (ITSAY)
10. Favorite actress of 2021 - The girl from ITSAY
11. Favorite het couple of 2021 - Hashimoto and Aida from Kieta Hatsukoi
12. Favorite OST of 2021 - I'll be there from To my star
13. Top five series of 2021 - A tale of a thousand stars, To my star, Like in the movies, Manner of death, I told sunset about you
14. Favorite wardrobe of 2021 - Mark from Love is science
15. Favorite setting of 2021 - Phuket from ITSAY
16. Favorite child actor/actress of 2021 - Idk
17. Favorite Thai series of 2021 - ATOTS
18.  Favorite Taiwanese series of 2021 - History 3: Trapped
19. Favorite Philippino series of 2021 - Like in the movies
20. Favorite Japanese series of 2021- Kieta Hatsukoi
21. Favorite Korean series of 2021 - To my star
22. Favorite Vietnamese series of 2021 - Goodbye mother, Mr Cinderella
23. Favorite supportive mother of 2021 - The mom in goodbye mother
24. Favorite supportive father of 2021 - Idk
25. Favorite side comedic character of 2021 - Namgoong from Light on me
26. Favorite GL couple of 2021 - Inkpaa from Bad buddy
27. Your most anticipated series of 2021 - Not me
28. Hottest actor of 2021 - Miyazawa Hio
29. Hottest actress of 2021 - Puimek
30. Favorite sibling of 2021 - Pat and Paa from Bad buddy
31. Favorite feel-good series of 2021 - Light on me
32. Favorite series to rewatch of 2021 - Don't have one
33. Favorite guilty pleasure series of 2021 - To my star
34. Series you wish to watch again for the first time - ATOTS
35. Seconds favorite couple of 2021 - Mitsuomi Kozuka and Yamato Kumai from Restart after come back home

1. Least overall series of 2021 - The Tasty Florida
2. Least top 5 series of 2021 - Dark Blue kiss, Theory of love, Golden Blood, Color rush, Addicted Heroin 
3. Least favorite Thai series of 2021 - Tharntype, SOTUS
4. Least favorite Taiwanese series of 2021 - Idk
5. Least favorite Philippine series of 2021 - Idk
6. Least favorite Japanese series of 2021 - My beautiful man
7. Least favorite Korean series of 2021 - My sweet dear
8. Least favorite Vietnamese series of 2021 - Idk
9. Least favorite main couple of 2021 - Bohn and Duen from My Engineer
10. Least favorite side couple of 2021 - The side couple from 30-sai made Dotei Da to Mahotsukai ni Nareru rashii
11. Least favorite anthology couple of 2021 - Haven't watched one
12. Least favorite het couple of 2021 - Idk
13. Least favorite first kiss of 2021 - History3: Trapped
14. Least favorite first time of 2021 - Don't have one
15. Least favorite trope of 2021 - Childhood friends to lovers
16. Series you were excited about but was poorly executed - Don't say no, My engineer, Why r u, Nitiman
17. An actor/actress that carried the entire show - Mix from ATOTS
18. A side couple that was more entertaining than the main - Ramking from My Engineer
19. A series you regret watching - SOTUS
20. Worst production of 2021 - Idk
21. A series with too many Ad placements - Bad buddy
22. Blandest actor/actress of 2021 - Tay and Newwie 
23. Blandest OST of 2021 - Idk
24. Worst chemistry between main leads of 2021 - SOTUS
25. Worst chemistry between side leads of 2021 - Idk

1. A couple that should’ve/could’ve been - Jaejoon and Takuya from The Lover
2. One series where you would change the actors - Golden blood
3. One series you would change the plot, or make it better - Don't say no, My engineer, Why r u
4. BL couple you would’ve liked to see - Sun and In from My dear loser: Edge of 17
5. GL couple you would’ve liked to see - Yiwha and Fai from Together with me

1. Most anticipated overall series of 2022 - Eclipse
2. Most anticipated Thai series of 2022 - KinnPorshe, Cupid's last wish
3. Most anticipated Taiwanese series of 2022 - History5
4. Most anticipated Philippine series of 2022 - Don't have one
5. Most anticipated Korean series of 2022 - Kissable lips, To my star s2, First love again
6. Most anticipated Japanese series of 2022 - Don't have one
7. Most anticipated Vietnamese series of 2022 - Don't have one
8. Most anticipated new actor of 2022 - Don't have one
9. Most anticipated new actress of 2022 - Don't have one
10. Most anticipated vet actor of 2022 - Neo, Khaotung, Perth, Talay, LeeSaeon
11. Most anticipated vet actress of 2022 - Don't have one
12. Most anticipated main couple of 2022 - Khaotung and First
13. Most anticipated side couple of 2022 - Don't have one
14. Most anticipated new pairing of 2022 - Don't have one
15. Most anticipated old pairing of 2022 - Offgun, earthmix

Started watching BLs only in 2021!! A great excersice indeed. Really like the responses so thought i should make one mine too :p

~ Favorites of 2021 ~

1. Favorite overall series of 2021 : Young Royals (Swedish BL) and Made in Heaven (Indian Series with a Gay Lead Character). 2nd very close up is Bad buddy and Gaya sa Pelikula (Like in the movies) . Close up third is Until we Meet Again and A Tale of 1000 Stars

2. Favorite first kiss of 2021 : Pat Pran from Bad Buddy

3. Favorite first time of 2021 : Tutor-Fighter from Why are u?

4. Favorite main couple of 2021 : Pat-Pran from Bad Buddy

5. Favorite side couple of 2021 : Leon-Pob in Don't Say No

6. Favorite anthology couple of 2021 -didnt see to many to compare

7. Favorite trope of 2021 : People interrupting the intimate moment of the couples. The nervousness and the comedy that follows it is just love. Yes Pharm (UMWA) I am referring to you xD. (Maybe its not a trope but anyway xD)

8. Favorite production of 2021 : Young Royals, A Tale of Thousand Stars

9. Favorite actor of 2021 : Nanon from BadBuddy. Close up second is Ohm from Bad Buddy and Fluke from UWMA

10. Favorite actress of 2021 : Zorzo (Tiffy in Lovely Writer), Aye (Torfun in 1000 stars). Close up third is Love (Pa in Bad Buddy)

11. Favorite het couple of 2021 :Tiffy-Tum from Lovely Writer

12. Favorite OST of 2021 :

Songs: Kwahm Lup Nai Jai from Sotus. 2nd is Same Page from Bad Buddy  and Thuk Yang from 2gether. 3rd is I Found You from UMWA and Just Friend from Bad Buddy.

Overall: 2gether (if you count in the Scrubb Songs), Bad Buddy, Sotus and UMWA

13. Top 7 series of 2021 :

- Young Royals

- Made in Heaven

- Bad Buddy

- Gaya Sa Pelikula

- Until We Meet Again

- A Tale of 1000 Stars

- Sotus

15. Favorite setting of 2021 : Gaya Sa Pelikula (Loved its simplicity and realism),  A Tale of Thousand Stars

16. Favorite child actor/actress of 2021 : The children in A Tale of Thousand Stars

17. Favorite Thai series of 2021 : Bad Buddy

18.  Favorite Taiwanese series of 2021 : -

19. Favorite Philippino series of 2021 : Gaya Sa Pelikula

20. Favorite Japanese series of 2021 : Kieta Hatsukoi (Haven't completed it)

21. Favorite Korean series of 2021 : -

22. Favorite Vietnamese series of 2021 : -

23. Favorite supportive mother of 2021 : Gene’s Mom from Lovely Writer

24. Favorite supportive father of 2021 : -

25. Favorite side comedic character of 2021 : Manaow (UWMA) (She was more than just another comedic character though ;-; ). 2nd in Green from 2gether. 3nd is Yod (ATOTS) and Porpla (YYY)

26. Favorite GL couple of 2021: PaInk  from Bad Buddy

27. Your most anticipated series of 2021 : Since I started this year only didn't anticipate anything except for Dont Say know which wasnt good ;-;

28. Hottest actor of 2021 : Ohm (Bad Buddy),  Zee (Why r u?), Nanon (Bad Buddy)

29. Hottest actress of 2021 :Love (Bad Buddy), Aye (1000 stars)

30. Favorite sibling of 2021 : Pat/Pa from Bad Buddy. 2nd is Zon/Zol from Why r u? 3rd is Judit/Vladimir from Gaya Sa Pelikula

31. Favorite feel-good series of 2021 : Gaya Sa Pelikula, ATOTS, Bad Buddy (Though it gives you a roller coaster of emotions ;-;)

32. Favorite series to rewatch of 2021 : Gaya Sa Pelikula (Really short so highly rewatchable and great series too)

33. Favorite guilty pleasure series of 2021 : 2gether

34. Series you wish to watch again for the first time : A Tale of Thousand Stars, UMWA (I binged watched both, hope I had seen them while they were airing so that I could appreciate them more)

1. Least overall series of 2021 : TharnType Season 2

2. Least top 4 series of 2021

- Tharn Type S2

- Dont Say No

- Tharn Type S1

- YYY

3. Least favorite Thai series of 2021 : Tharn Type S2

9. Least favorite main couple of 2021 : Tharn-Type in S2

10. Least favorite side couple of 2021 : Mil-Phukong from 2gether (They coming together wasnt shown in a good manner). 

13. Least favorite first kiss of 2021: Tine-Sarawat from 2gether. Where is the consent?

14. Least favorite first time of 2021 : Gene-Nubsib from Lovely Writer (Out of nowhere one of them agrees to do it)

15. Least favorite trope of 2021 : Classifying couple into Husband/Wife . Not taking consent

16. Series you were excited about but was poorly executed : Dont Say No

18. A side couple that was more entertaining than the main:  Leon-Pob in Don't Say No

19. A series you regret watching : YYY (Just didnt understand the storyline, though porpla gave the disclaimer to not look at logic in this series xD)

21. A series with too many Ad placements : Bad Buddy. After every 5 mins literally. Though some were executed nicely

22. Blandest actor/actress of 2021 : First (Fiat in Don't Say No), Bright (Sarawat in 2gether)

23. Blandest OST of 2021: The Novelist/The Pornographer (Japanese BL)

24. Worst chemistry between main leads of 2021: Tine-Sarawat from 2gether

25. Worst chemistry between side leads of 2021: Mil-Phukong from 2gether

1. A couple that should’ve/could’ve been : Champ-Khunpol (Tharntype S2) (Though they were a couple, more screen time should have been given to them.)

3. One series you would change the plot, or make it better : Dont Say No (The overall ideas of the series was really promising but execution was really bad)

4. BL couple you would’ve liked to see Prem-Wad  (SOTUS)

5. GL couple you would’ve liked to see Natsu-Anda from Dont Say No 

1. Most anticipated overall series of 2022 : Young Royals S2. 2nd are Cutie Pie, Vice Versa. Third are Between Us, Oh! My Sunshine Night, Dirty Laundry. 

8. Most anticipated new actor of 2022 New (Kuea in Cutie Pie)

10. Most anticipated vet actor of 2022 : Fluke (Sun, Oh! My Sunshine Night), Jimmy (Tun, Vice Versa)

11. Most anticipated vet actress of 2022 Samantha (Manaow in Between Us), Film (Dirty Laundry)

12. Most anticipated main couple of 2022 : Hie/Kuea (Cutie Pie), Talay/Tun (Vice Versa)

13. Most anticipated side couple of 2022  : Pharm/Dean in Between Us xD

14. Most anticipated new pairing of 2022  : Zee/New (Cutie Pie)

15. Most anticipated old pairing of 2022 : OhmFluke, EarthMix

VicTory:
Made in Heaven

what show is this? i havent seen it anywhere before

Favorite overall series of 2021-

a tale of thousand stars (as is apparent from my username). this show means a lot to me and i absolutely love it. 

2. Favorite first kiss of 2021 - 

probably, kao and up or nanon and ohm. it’s hard to choose ahhh. 

3. Favorite first time of 2021 - 

pat and pran (bad buddy)

4. Favorite main couple of 2021-

phupha and tian (atots)

5. Favorite side couple of 2021-

ink and pa (bad buddy)

6. Favorite anthology couple of 2021 - 

the bounprem episode from 7 project. 

7. Favorite trope of 2021 -

enemies to lovers 

8. Favorite production of 2021-

i promised you the moon 

9. Favorite actor of 2021-

mix, nanon, off, gun, billkin 

10. Favorite actress of 2021-

ahhh milk from bad buddy 

11. Favorite het couple of 2021-

the hets from lovely writer 

12. Favorite OST of 2021-

just friend by nanon (bad buddy)

13. Top five series of 2021-

a tale of thousand stars

bad buddy

not me

light on me 

i promised you the moon

14. Favorite wardrobe of 2021-

whatever PP wore in ipytm 

15. Favorite setting of 2021-

a tale of thousand stars 

16. Favorite child actor/actress of 2021-

tian’s students lol

28. Hottest actor of 2021-

kao (lovely writer) 

29. Hottest actress of 2021-

milk (bad buddy) 

30. Favorite sibling of 2021-

pat and pa (bad buddy)

31. Favorite feel-good series of 2021-

light on me 

1. A couple that should’ve/could’ve been-

nanon and chimon in the gifted season 2.

3. One series you would change the plot, or make it better-

in lovely writer (spoilers ahead!) the reason for their breakup was stupid. i wish they wrote gene as someone who cares more about himself and nubsib instead of the world. the show started great but the ending was so bad. 

4. BL couple you would’ve liked to see-

podd and gavin

5. GL couple you would’ve liked to see-

namtan and mild 

Made in Heaven is an Indian Show about 2 wedding planners, one of whom is a closeted gay guy. You can read more about it on IMDb. Couldnt add the link due to permission issues. It is available on amazon prime I guess

Well, I sort of answer these questions with my friend on our Podcast: The BL Clinic: Best of 2021

1. Favorite overall series of 2021=Light on Me
2. Favorite first best kisses of 2021 -=PatPran(BadBuddy)
3. Favorite first time of 2021  =PatPran(BadBuddy)
4. Favorite main couple of 2021 = PatPran(BadBuddy)
8. Favorite production of 2021 =ITSAY
9. Favorite actor of 2021 = Nanon Korapat Kirdpan 
13. Top five series of 2021 = 1)Light on Me2) Bad Buddy3) 1000 stars 4)Peach of Tome5)Capture Lover ( 6th- Fish Upon The sky)
15. Favorite setting of 2021 =ITSAY
17. Favorite Thai series of 2021 = Bad Buddy
18. Favorite Taiwanese series of 2021 = We Best Love                                                                                                          19. Favorite Philippino series of 2021 /Gameboys
20. Favorite Japanese series of 2021 =Cherry Magic (still!!)
21. Favorite Korean series of 2021 = Light On Me
22. Favorite Vietnamese series of 2021 /You are Ma Boy
28. Hottest actor of 2021= Nanon Korapat Kirdpan 
32. Favorite series to rewatch of 2021  /Addicted and 2 Moons
34. Series you wish to watch again for the first time  / Addicted and 2 Moons

reefpicker:

Well, I sort of answer these questions with my friend on our Podcast: The BL Clinic: Best of 2021

I will for sure listen to this! I love podcasts!