Hello!Recently iv'e signed up in iqiyi,but I want watch some free dramas first.Iqiyi is one of the most watched sites for dramas,so i'm curious about this.I would like to hear your recommendations.I didn't look well,but it seems that pretty much dramas are for the vip persons.Very sadly for other watchers on iqiyi.I want the recommendations that can also watch free watchers.The iqiyi is really great site.I hope that you will help me!

Definitely The Bad Kids. 

I would also recommend Hikaru no Go, even though I haven't finished it yet.

The Long night is also free. I haven't watched it, but it is from the Light On series (same as the bad kids) and people say it is even better than that, so I am sure it will also be great.

Than you very much

For cdramas, I can recommend Ultimate Note and Moonlight. Enjoying these two dramas so far.

For kdramas, you can try Mouse, 18 Again, Hotel Del Luna, Flower of Evil and Missing: The Other Side. These are all free as I’m not under subscription as well.

Apologies if my recs aren’t to your liking as I’m unsure on what are your preferences 😅 

awkward potato:

For cdramas, I can recommend Ultimate Note and Moonlight. Enjoying these two dramas so far.

For kdramas, you can try Mouse, 18 Again, Hotel Del Luna, Flower of Evil and Missing: The Other Side. These are all free as I’m not under subscription as well.

Apologies if my recs aren’t to your liking as I’m unsure on what are your preferences ? 

I'm new into the c drama world.I will surely look for that.Thank you so much.