i would love to join :)

I would love to join too :)

Hello!! I'd love to join the club!!

Sunshine123:
@omg_kelp - I LOVE THAT BADGE!!!! I like it stylized like that. It's gorgeous :) Shows that I would love to see banners and badges for are Cherry Magic, I Told Sunset About You, Bad Buddy, Not Me, and Life: Love on the Line. Also, side note, I love Perth too!!!

ayyy! thanks! then i will keep doing them stylized. i was kinda worried that it might feel different hahaha. i will most probably start with bad buddy / cherry magic <3  they are my favourite shows too!

side note, ayyyyy! another perth fan! :D i even thought about making a gif stylized badge. something like the one above but with differnt headshots of him from different shows.

Rien:

I hope these banners looks okay?

Perfect!!! Thank you 

hey I would love to join I mostly watch thai bl dramas but I also watch a lot of Korean and Japanese ones too I have been watching bl for 6 years now :)

omg_kelp:
if you like the stylized badge that you see above, i dont mind making badge of your favourite BL actors, drop a request of the actor to me and i will see what i can do.

Omg, this badge looks amazing!! I'm in love with the design! Also, Perth being in it instantly made me fall in love with it because he's my all-time favorite Thai actor lol

I know you're probably busy with the club presidents list, but if you have free time to make more badges, I would love to see badges of Gun or Bible. They're my favorite actors right now, so it'll be great if you can make a badge for one of them!

But again, take your time on the club presidents list<3

(edit: I would love to see the Perth GIF badges!)

Waddles:
Omg, this badge looks amazing!! I'm in love with the design! Also, Perth being in it instantly made me fall in love with it because he's my all-time favorite Thai actor lol

I know you're probably busy with the club presidents list, but if you have free time to make more badges, I would love to see badges of Gun or Bible. They're my favorite actors right now, so it'll be great if you can make a badge for one of them!

But again, take your time on the club presidents list<3

ayyyy! thanks for the request! i know right? perth is one of my favs too! 

i am currently working on a banner for bad buddy, so once that is done, i will slot in some time for your request before moving on with other club president's list. sorry that it might take a while, as i dont have templates, i prefer making badges/banners from scratch so that it has its own individual feel. im assuming you mean Gun Atthaphan or Bible wichapas? As for gun, its doable, as he has a lot of series to pick from, as for bible, i will do it once kinnporsche airs. lol i prefer using images from their respective dramas as we are a drama club :P. hopefully you wont mind. once the headshot badges are done, i will tag you with it :D

cheers!

Edit: i was planning for a perth gif headshot badge if i have the time! do look forward to it, though im not sure if the outcome will be good or not, but i will try!

Don't forget to add me plez!!!

Ayyy, Bad buddy banner series are up and running! First time making simple GIFs, so it was kinda fun to experiment with. i have, the GIF banner as seen above, as well as individual still banners as seen below!

Hosting sites are weird, if you can recommend me a good image/gif hosting site.. it would be appreciated lol. currently using postimage for still and tumblr for GIFs..

As long as you're a club member, feel free to use these banners in your profile, it would make my day to know if it was used LOL. well if its not, its fine as well (This is how one plays hard to get right? LOL)welp. 

Anyways, upcoming ones will be headshot badges (stills and GIFs) of most probably Gun Atthaphan and Perth Nakhun. 

As always, if you like the stylized banner/badges, any request for actors/drama, dont hesitate to drop me a message and i will try my best to slot it in. Cheers!

Hi! I'd like to join ^^

omg_kelp:

Ayyy, Bad buddy banner series are up and running! First time making simple GIFs, so it was kinda fun to experiment with. i have, the GIF banner as seen above, as well as individual still banners as seen below!

Hosting sites are weird, if you can recommend me a good image/gif hosting site.. it would be appreciated lol. currently using postimage for still and tumblr for GIFs..

As long as you're a club member, feel free to use these banners in your profile, it would make my day to know if it was used LOL. well if its not, its fine as well (This is how one plays hard to get right? LOL)welp. 

Anyways, upcoming ones will be headshot badges (stills and GIFs) of most probably Gun Atthaphan and Perth Nakhun. 

As always, if you like the stylized banner/badges, any request for actors/drama, dont hesitate to drop me a message and i will try my best to slot it in. Cheers!

ALL OF THEM ARE GORGEOUS!!! I can’t wait to see the ones for Gun and etc. — Gun is one of my favorites too!!! — hopefully someone suggests a good image hosting site because the only one I use for MDL is postimages too lmao.