_Ian_:

Also Blueming is coming March 31st on Iqiyi: https://www.iq.com/album/blueming-2022-dk5rezgkx5?lang=en_us

I have added it to the Upcoming list and thank you for joining :)

_Ian_:

Also shameless plug, I am keeping track of Korean BL's here! Since they other thread is dead lol  https://mydramalist.com/discussions/korean-dramas-movies-variety-shows/71863-korean-gay-bl-dramas-kbl

May I add this to the Important Links/Lists section?

Sunshine123:

May I add this to the Important Links/Lists section?

Yes plz do!! 

I'd like to join!
I have a list of Historical BL/bromances if anyone is interested :)

kdoramalama:

I'd like to join!
I have a list of Historical BL/bromances if anyone is interested :)

I’ll add it to the Important Links/Lists :) 

Saw this new club in the forum. I haven’t watched many BL but hope it’s okay if I make some badges & Banners for the club with my templates? If anyone has suggestions for images (couples, actors, etc) please let me. Will post the badges here.. https://mydramalist.com/discussions/creativity-forum/69619-badges-banners?page=1

Edit: Also would it be okay if I shorten the title on some of the badges to.. BL Drama Lovers? 

Rien:

Saw this new club in the forum. I haven’t watched many BL but hope it’s okay if I make some badges & Banners for the club with my templates? If anyone has suggestions for images (couples, actors, etc) please let me. Will post the badges here.. https://mydramalist.com/discussions/creativity-forum/69619-badges-banners?page=1

Edit: Also would it be okay if I shorten the title on some of the badges to.. BL Drama Lovers? 

Awesome! And I would prefer it if the badges and banners have the complete title BL Drama Lovers Club if that is okay ? So people can display their club membership on there profile if they want. 

Some show suggestions I have would be Bad Buddy, I Told Sunset About You, I Promised You The Moon, To My Star, Semantic Error, The Untamed, Until We Meet Again, A Tale of a Thousand Stars, Life: Love on The Line, Cherry Magic, 2Gether, Not Me, We Best Love, Tharntype, Where Your Eyes Linger, Keita Hatsukoi, Utsukushii Kare, Manner of Death, Gaya Sa Pelikula, and Light on Me. 

Some actor suggestions are Gun Atthaphan, Mew Suppasit, Bright Vachirawit, Gulf Kanawat, Billkin, PP Krit, Tawan Vihokratana, Sang Suppapong, Zee Pruk, Max Nattapol, Tul Pakorn, Singto Prachaya, Xiao Chen, Wang Yi Bo, Off Jumpol, Win Metawin, Ohm Pawat, Nanon Korapat, Saint Suppapong, Fluke Natouch, Lay Talay, and Perth Nakhun.

Rien:

Semantic error plz!!! Also can any of them possibly be long form/rectangle banners?

_Ian_:

Semantic error plz!!! Also can any of them possibly be long form/rectangle banners?

Okay will try to make some, thanks for the suggestion.

i would like to join as well lol. if i may.  do mention if there's anything i can contribute to the club, in terms of graphical assets, i am an art major, so hopefully i can help. lol.

i mainly watch thai BL, and japanese as well as korean ones. 

Rien:

Okay will try to make some, thanks for the suggestion.

Thank you!! 

omg_kelp:

i would like to join as well lol. if i may.  do mention if there's anything i can contribute to the club, in terms of graphical assets, i am an art major, so hopefully i can help. lol.

i mainly watch thai BL, and japanese as well as korean ones. 

Omg an art major!!! That’s so cool!!! I would love a variety of banners and badges made in case anyone wants them in the future to display on their profiles. 

I just copied and pasted this list that I posted earlier but I would love badges and banners made for shows and actors like these (of course you don’t have to do all of them that would be excessive lmao it’s just some suggestions and you can choose what you want to do) : 

Some show suggestions I have would be Bad Buddy, I Told Sunset About You, I Promised You The Moon, To My Star, Semantic Error, The Untamed, Until We Meet Again, A Tale of a Thousand Stars, Life: Love on The Line, Cherry Magic, 2Gether, Not Me, We Best Love, Tharntype, Where Your Eyes Linger, Keita Hatsukoi, Utsukushii Kare, Manner of Death, Gaya Sa Pelikula, and Light on Me. 

Some actor suggestions are Gun Atthaphan, Mew Suppasit, Bright Vachirawit, Gulf Kanawat, Billkin, PP Krit, Tawan Vihokratana, Sang Suppapong, Zee Pruk, Max Nattapol, Tul Pakorn, Singto Prachaya, Xiao Chen, Wang Yi Bo, Off Jumpol, Win Metawin, Ohm Pawat, Nanon Korapat, Saint Suppapong, Fluke Natouch, Lay Talay, and Perth Nakhun.

Sunshine123:
Omg an art major!!! That’s so cool!!! I would love a variety of banners and badges made in case anyone wants them in the future to display on their profiles. 

I just copied and pasted this list that I posted earlier but I would love badges and banners made for shows and actors like these (of course you don’t have to do all of them that would be excessive lmao it’s just some suggestions and you can choose what you want to do) : 

Some show suggestions I have would be Bad Buddy, I Told Sunset About You, I Promised You The Moon, To My Star, Semantic Error, The Untamed, Until We Meet Again, A Tale of a Thousand Stars, Life: Love on The Line, Cherry Magic, 2Gether, Not Me, We Best Love, Tharntype, Where Your Eyes Linger, Keita Hatsukoi, Utsukushii Kare, Manner of Death, Gaya Sa Pelikula, and Light on Me. 

lol, nothing grand about it. and i have been totally out of touch ahhahaa. so please keep expectations low :P.

sure i will work on some banners and badges. there are some of my fav shows in the list as well as my fav actors. so i will definitely start with those lol. though, once i have done a few, do i put them on this thread? i will leave the showcasing of the badges up to you on where you'd want to put it. 

@omg_kelp — when you are finished, just post them in a comment and I will display them in the Banners & Badges section.