omg_kelp:
ayyyy! thanks for the request! i know right? perth is one of my favs too! 

Glad to meet another Perth fan 😉 And Perth and Gun headshot badges sound amazing! I'll definitely be using them ;)

The Bad Buddy banners look amazing!! I actually might use one of them! 

Also, take your time on the badges/banners :) I know it takes a lot of time and effort to make them.  And yeah, I agree that it'll be better to wait until KinnPorsche airs for Bible. 

I looove the badges/banners you make! Just don't stress to make them quickly; we can wait <3

Waddles:

Glad to meet another Perth fan ? And Perth and Gun headshot badges sound amazing! I'll definitely be using them ;)

Also, take your time on the badges/banners :) I know it takes a lot of time and effort to make them.  And yeah, I agree that it'll be better to wait until KinnPorsche airs for Bible. 

I looove the badges/banners you make! Just don't stress to make them quickly; we can wait <3

I second that!!! And yes to anyone making Badges & Banners don’t feel like you have to rush. We are patient and we can surely wait. 

I already see some Members with badges or banners on there profiles which makes me happy :)

Sunshine123:
ALL OF THEM ARE GORGEOUS!!! I can’t wait to see the ones for Gun and etc. — Gun is one of my favorites too!!! — hopefully someone suggests a good image hosting site because the only one I use for MDL is postimages too lmao. 

thanks! :D it makes me happy hearing this. hahaha. Gun's headshot badge will be done soon, i expect it to complete before Enchanté  airs later today, because i want to spend some quality time with ForceBook. :P.

Waddles:
Glad to meet another Perth fan 😉 And Perth and Gun headshot badges sound amazing! I'll definitely be using them ;)

Ayyyy! be my guest! use them however you like! i made it for people to use it anyways :D

I could take shots from the trailer for Bible, but it would limit my sources a lil bit, since there's only so much of the trailer scene :P Dang! i hope i dont dissapoint with Gun's badge lollll.

Sunshine123:
I already see some Members with badges or banners on there profiles which makes me happy :)

omg. i saw some too. it literally made me kinda wanna cry LOL. 

Sunshine123:
I can’t wait to see the ones for Gun

Waddles:
Gun headshot badges sound amazing!

Ahem, in time for my enchante binge later, as well as little bit of time to rest my back from facing the computer all day long.... here are headshot badges of Gun Atthaphan. it's a set of 1 GIF, and 3 stills. pick and choose whatever that is to your liking.

Gun's headshot badge was honestly, very fun to do. lol. and i honestly had fun doing it, just that im sad that the G in the badge background couldnt be seen as a whole. LOL just the creator's first world problems.. :P Let's play a game, can you guess which drama was each still snapshots were taken from? there's no prize, but you'll have bragging rights to being a hardcore Gun fan LOL.

The next badge/banner should be one of Perth Nakhun headshot GIF/stills. Im also planning to make some "I-Totally-Ship-them" banner series. that is still in planning stages, as i dont know what layout im doing to do with them. For the I-Totally-Ship-Them banner series, i might start with my fav ships, unless there's any  other requests lol. For now, i might start with a WinTeam (BounPrem) banner.

As always, if there is any requests for Headshot GIFs/still or drama banners, do drop me a request so that i can take a mental note and put them in the next queue. Anyways, im rambling way too much. 

Cheers! have an awesome day ahead!

@omg_kelp — those Gun Atthaphan badges are SO CUTE!!!! I’m going to try and guess. I think the first one is I’m Tee, Me Too, the second one might be Theory of Love, and I think the last one is The Gifted. 

I hope you have a nice day!

Sunshine123:
@omg_kelp — those Gun Atthaphan badges are SO CUTE!!!! I’m going to try and guess. I think the first one is I’m Tee, Me Too, the second one might be Theory of Love, and I think the last one is The Gifted. 

ayyyy! Gun Atthaphan Superfan! i now bestow upon you bragging rights!!

Is anyone else really excited for KinnPorsche ? I’m EAGERLY waiting on the premiere and I hope that with all of the hype surrounding the show that it lives up to everyone’s expectations. All I know is that from the trailer, it looks shot really well. I love the cinematography already and of course I’m curious to see how the actors will do. They all look good. But, I’m even more interested in the story. I love that we are getting an action and mafia based BL story. 

If you click on the photo, it will take you to the trailer on YouTube. DISCLAIMER: this show is for mature audiences only. I’m just putting that out there because I’m not sure how old everyone is in this club so don’t say I didn’t warn you lmao 

I’d like to join this group please. Saw it on the Not Me comment page and though I should join while it’s early. I wonder if we all have similar tastes!

Sunshine123:

Is anyone else really excited for KinnPorsche ? I’m EAGERLY waiting on the premiere and I hope that with all of the hype surrounding the show that it lives up to everyone’s expectations. All I know is that from the trailer, it looks shot really well. I love the cinematography already and of course I’m curious to see how the actors will do. They all look good. But, I’m even more interested in the story. I love that we are getting an action and mafia based BL story. 

If you click on the photo, it will take you to the trailer on YouTube. DISCLAIMER: this show is for mature audiences only. I’m just putting that out there because I’m not sure how old everyone is in this club so don’t say I didn’t warn you lmao 

Yes, though now I’m wary because it’s for mature audiences only ha! I’m not a minor, but I’m ace and I’m not fond of 18+ things…. I’ll probably still watch though because I’ve been waiting for it to air. 

Hey, i'd like to join as well :)

Hello. I want to join too! <3 

ourpeachscones:

Yes, though now I’m wary because it’s for mature audiences only ha! I’m not a minor, but I’m ace and I’m not fond of 18+ things…. I’ll probably still watch though because I’ve been waiting for it to air. 

Oh no I completely understand. Everyone has their preferences. I am excited for this show though and can't wait to see what they deliver!