For me it is the three-female friends themed dramas. I grew tired of them. I can't watch them anymore. Then it is the "slice-of-life" type of dramas setting in school with happy-go-lucky female lead with bangs. It was fun at 1st but now I don't know I can't sit through them. Then it is the xianxia drama genre. Lord they have become unwatchable. The idol costume dramas with excessive skin smoothing and Annoyingly childish/chilike female lead are the same :-/ . Office romances have become redundant. Same story everywhere.

What about you ?

I'm kinda over Itazura na Kiss. I've seen most of the live actions and the anime. They all can't escape the typical naive girl/cold smart guy trope. Also they have bad communication.

takarahime:

I'm kinda over Itazura na Kiss. I've seen most of the live actions and the anime. They all can't escape the typical naive girl/cold smart guy trope. Also they have bad communication.

Why is naive girl cold smart guy trope is so damn common? In real life it's not like most girls are naive or most guys are cold or smart, the opposite is quite common too, so why is there no drama that represent cold smart girl with naive guy pair?

Bad communication and annoying misunderstandings are so damn common too even though no viewer seem to like em; I've never seen anyone says they like the bad communication trope.