Hello all :)

If you could only pick one drama, what drama woud be your most favorite drama? 

This is really hard, I know! 

For me it's Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

I look forward to seeing yours! :D

I have two and its difficult to pick between them                                                                                                                              

VINCENZO and STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOO

I think ‘Tomorrow’ haha

phs:

I have two and its difficult to pick between them                                                                                                                              

VINCENZO and STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOO

Oh I have yet to see Vincenzo! I hear good things about it. I've seen Strong woman do bong soo, it was really good! ^^

Record the Moment:

I think ‘Tomorrow’ haha

The Korean one? (2022) 

I hadn't heard of it before! Makes me curious, haha.

Signal

Its probably gonna be stuck at Nr. 1 for me for the rest of my life 

Lou:

Signal

Its probably gonna be stuck at Nr. 1 for me for the rest of my life 

That sounds really good, I have added it to my watchlist ^^

Goblin. Rewatch value 10, music 10, bromance 10, couples 10, story 10.  Not in that particular order.  And it’s not like there a few other shows that are on top of my list but nothing beats gong yoo and kim go eun  except for gong yoo and lee dong wook in the same show ?

skyfleurette:

Goblin. Rewatch value 10, music 10, bromance 10, couples 10, story 10.  Not in that particular order.  And it’s not like there a few other shows that are on top of my list but nothing beats gong yoo and kim go eun  except for gong yoo and lee dong wook in the same show ?

Oh for sure! It's one of my favorites. The OST is so good too. The drama has so many FEELS, I loved it a bunch. Certainly has a high rewatch value.

Nero Sorumeito:

The Korean one? (2022) 

I hadn't heard of it before! Makes me curious, haha.

Yes, the Korean one and it released this year. it’s based on a webtoon and it’s a great drama for those who are not happy with themselves or their own lives. You should watch it :> 

Asiana:

Sutekina Sen Taxi (2014) and SP (2016)

I never heard of this, but the synopsis sounds very promising. 

oche:

Sky Castle8

This is on my watchlist, I heard a ton of good things about it ^^ I have no clue what it is about yet, so it seems I will be in for a treat.

Record the Moment:

Yes, the Korean one and it released this year. it’s based on a webtoon and it’s a great drama for those who are not happy with themselves or their own lives. You should watch it :> 

Awh, that's relatable. I've added it to my watchlist :D