LuckyNine12:

Hello! (,,>﹏<,,) /

Welcome! ^-^

Thanks for the club ...had hard time finding some GL

Mila Kim:

@AthenaTheStorierX  I see! Thank you for clarifying that. There is always contradictions to any kind of fandom tbh. That cannot be helped as we are all different people with our own opinions on stuff. Sad abt Citrus not having a live action despite being so popular. Even I heard abt it ages ago when I used to be more into anime than dramas. Alrighty, is there a newbie to GLs list I can just binge watch through to taste test this genre properly? Thanks in advance, you seem very dedicated to this. Also thanks all for the badges, will add to my profile too. ☆u☆

Mila, check out Transit Girls. Many viewers pointed out that it's "basically Citrus" :)

Sam:

Thanks for the club ...had hard time finding some GL

Of course! Glad to have you here.
Feel free to check out the links on the first page, and there's already a few recs and favorites going around if you wanna browse past posts. ^-^

kardasx:

Except those posted by Athena I recommend these:
Yes or No (movie)
Until Rainbow Dawn (movie)
Transit Girls (drama)
My Fairy Ghost (minidrama)
The Substitute (movie)
Nothing Happens by Accident (miniseries)
Soshite, Yuriko wa Hitori ni Natta (drama) - if you want something dark (horror) :)

@Athena thank you both for recs. I'll have to look for them . Already found some I can watch on yt. Never  knew Korean GLs existed  in the first place. The more you know. 

I also want to join! 

Glad to see this is here! Joining!

kardasx:

Except those posted by Athena I recommend these:
Yes or No (movie)
Until Rainbow Dawn (movie)
Transit Girls (drama)
My Fairy Ghost (minidrama)
The Substitute (movie)
Nothing Happens by Accident (miniseries)
Soshite, Yuriko wa Hitori ni Natta (drama) - if you want something dark (horror) :)

AthenaTheStorierX:

Helloz!
I just finished watching this japanese short film on GagaOOlala and I highly recommend: https://mydramalist.com/748043-veils

Oooh going to be checking all these out, thanks! ^‿^

arisartz:

I also want to join! 

Glad to have you!

Popcxqueen:

Glad to see this is here! Joining!

^-^ Welcome!

mewgulffangirl09:

Joining <3

Make yourself at home <3

I would like to join.(:

Yqnq: