starrynights:

Ah I was actually trying to use the 2nd one as a banner but it was so hard trying to fit the text in without it looking off and I eventually gave up. My phone just isn't equipped for good editing :,)

Haha. And hey, your banners look terrific! The GAP ones in particular have me questioning if I've seen them around before, because it legit looks so natural that it looks familiar. You know what I mean?

Also, tell me about it. Why do you think I resort to PicCollage for most of the impromptu feeds challenges? It's easier to use on mobile since it's such a simple app.

AthenaTheStorierX:

Haha. And hey, your banners look terrific! The GAP ones in particular have me questioning if I've seen them around before, because it legit looks so natural that it looks familiar. You know what I mean?

Also, tell me about it. Why do you think I resort to PicCollage for most of the impromptu feeds challenges? It's easier to use on mobile since it's such a simple app.

Thank you! I actually did have to edit the one where they're both on the left because the drama name was where the text is now and I was hoping it wasn't obvious since the background was not one solid color and I had to draw over it XD 

I feel you! Canva is my saving grace 

starrynights:

Thank you! I actually did have to edit the one where they're both in the right because the drama name was there and I was hoping it wasn't obvious since the background was not one solid color and I had to draw over it XD 

I feel you! Canva is my saving grace 

Canva is really great. I really need to get used to using it on mobile now that I have a better device (I had an old cheap store-bought moto play phone up till recently).

Mushroom_:

Hii everyone!!

Helloz! 

AthenaTheStorierX:

Nice to see you in here Shiro! I hope so too. I have linked a few lists up above where you might find some titles. I'll also be posting a voting list in a few days for the members to participate in.

What are you looking for in GL? Or what kind of content/themes/tags do you want to avoid?

I watch pretty much anything... I think 

Made some badges by request with my templates, will be making a few more and posting them in my badges & banners thread.

if anyone has some great image suggestions that would work for any of my templates please message me the image links :)

I was just looking at your badges Rien ❤️

Rien:
Made some badges by request with my templates, will be making a few more and posting them in my badges & banners thread.

GAHHH These look terrific! I didn't expect them so soon! Thank you so much! Love you and your work bunches. <3

Love the badges Rien ❤️❤️

Thanks @Shiro, @AthenaTheStorierX and @Mushroom_

Shiro:

I watch pretty much anything... I think 

Okay, taking off the ones already in your completed, i recommend these:

Historical (Censored) GL Micro-Productions:

Nv Er Hong (currently airing)
The Fox Spirit and the Little Priest
Young Master and the Tea Picking Girl (My SF Review)
General, Can I Sleep With You
The Demon Cult Leader and the Decent Miss

Short Films:

Chalna (My SF Review)
Pragma (My SF Review)
The Fifth Season (My SF Review) (Sad)

Short Length Dramas:

The Girls on Rela (It's an ad series for a dating site, so even though it's Chinese, it's not censored)
Girlfriend Project: Day 1 (rumored to be planning a season 2)

There's a few promising ones in my PTW, so hopefully I'll have some more recs for you soon.  

AthenaTheStorierX:

Okay, taking off the ones already in your completed, i recommend these:

Historical (Censored) GL Micro-Productions:

Nv Er Hong (currently airing)
The Fox Spirit and the Little Priest
Young Master and the Tea Picking Girl (My SF Review)
General, Can I Sleep With You
The Demon Cult Leader and the Decent Miss

Short Films:

Chalna (My SF Review)
Pragma (My SF Review)
The Fifth Season (My SF Review) (Sad)

Short Length Dramas:

The Girls on Rela (It's an ad series for a dating site, so even though it's Chinese, it's not censored)
Girlfriend Project: Day 1 (rumored to be planning a season 2)

There's a few promising ones in my PTW, so hopefully I'll have some more recs for you soon.  

Thanks Ill check em out ❤️

Thank you for the badges and banners starrynights and Rien.

All badges and banners are on the club’s front page, as well as instructions on how to incorporate them on your profile page for anyone who needs them. ^-^

(Ill regularly update the page as more badges and banners become available).