I'm not sure if these look okay?

Hey all these batches look lovely! @Starrynights if you're still looking for material to make new badges or banners, try Couple of Mirror or the Netflix movie Ride or Die. As far as I remember, those had a lot of beautiful promo images before the release. Don't worry about low res, your banners are all pretty ✨, don't mind if I use one 😉

I would love to join!! 

Umm... hello. I don't know what it means to be in any club, but if you don't mind I would join... or lurk around :) I like happy endings and mostly watch only longer things 20 minutes+ 

Favourite dramas: GAP,  She Makes My Heart Flutter
Favourite movies: Love my Life, Yes or No, Until Rainbow Dawn
Anime: Sakura Trick, Yagate Kimi ni Naru

Hello,

I'm joining too :)

love all of the badges and banners ♡ _♡  thank you starrynights and Rien!❤️

also really appreciate the titles listed under each set identifying where they're from!

Rien:

I'm not sure if these look okay?

They do indeed! ^-^ Thank you. 

kay:

I would love to join!! 

We'd love to have you! Welcome.

kardasx:

Umm... hello. I don't know what it means to be in any club, but if you don't mind I would join... or lurk around :) I like happy endings and mostly watch only longer things 20 minutes+ 

Favourite dramas: GAP,  She Makes My Heart Flutter
Favourite movies: Love my Life, Yes or No, Until Rainbow Dawn
Anime: Sakura Trick, Yagate Kimi ni Naru

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it!

It's pretty casual. It just means that you're part of this forum. You can participate by responding to others, sharing what you've watched/enjoyed, voting on voting lists that get shared, and/or participating in events/challenges, etc. But none of these are compulsory/expected. You're more than free to just lurk and see what other members are doing and saying.

By commenting, you subscribe to the forum. But if notifications are ever too much, you can unsubscribe and still be part of the club.

And by being a member of the club, you're able to use any of the badges or banners (located on the front page) on your profile page if you want.

Those are some great picks! I've watched and enjoyed all of them except the animes. I still havent watched any GL animes honestly.

Forest:

Hello,

I'm joining too :)

Glad to have you! :)

sone:
also really appreciate the titles listed under each set identifying where they're from!

I'm glad. I hope they prove useful!  ^-^

AthenaTheStorierX:
Those are some great picks! I've watched and enjoyed all of them except the animes. I still havent watched any GL animes honestly.

I saw few before I started watching dramas. Now I am in some drama slump (except GLs) :) and so I watch more animes. There are still many GL animes, that I didn't see too (anidb.net wrongly calls them shoujo-ai). 

By the way, those badges are very nice. :)

kardasx:

I saw few before I started watching dramas. Now I am in some drama slump (except GLs) :) and so I watch more animes. There are still many GL animes, that I didn't see too (anidb.net wrongly calls them shoujo-ai). 

By the way, those badges are very nice. :) 

I've dabbled into GL manga a couple times and still havent liked any of them. So the same thing kinda applies to anime. Honestly, I don't tend to watch anime with a strong/singular focus on romance in general. I prefer action, comedy, and friendship focuses in my anime.  And the romance animes I do tend to watch are slow-burn. I do have my eye on Bloom Into You though. It only seems to be available on HIDIVE where i'm at, so I plan on binging it with a free trial at some point in the near future.

I know right! Rien and Starrynights did some excellent work! I feel all official with those badge and banner sets up there. I'm lowkey giddy. Lol.