im a huge fan of this trope since i love a good payback story. I've seen a lot of the mainstream ones so it could be nice if any of yall could recommend me some of the underground ones. i loved "the glory", "save me", "revenge of others", "king of pigs" etc. 

Not exactly central theme but still a major one 

Episodic Shows worth a watch(ie one of the episodes/storylines deals with bullying )

Depends on what you like but some of my favorites are:

• My Mister
  • Glory of the Special Forces
  • Vagabond

Rookie Cops (intense hazing type of bullying)

Weak Hero Class 1 (full blown high school bullying)

thank you guys but sadly ive seen all of them...i appreciate your guys help though, so thanks a lot! TT_TT

My Strange Hero and also Moment at Eighteen deal with bullying as part of the story, although I consider the main themes more to be overall school pressures. Both are very good dramas if you haven't already seen them.

Since you've already seen everything previously mentioned, I imagine you probably already saw Boys over Flowers which is about a bully main lead and the little spitfire of a girl who stands up to him. Imperfect, dated, and over the top but a fun watch regardless, no matter which version you watch.

Another is Solomon's Perjury which deals with an in school trial process after a student dies and there are questions about how the student died, one of which is that bullying may have gone too far. I found the acting to be strong but it was a bit boring to me. A lot of others did enjoy it more than I did, so maybe you might like it too.

Shark the beginning (movie)

Deminia:
Moment at Eighteen

This is so good. I didn't care for the romance bit, but all else was great.

There are many others but here is a link to the tag. Maybe you'll find something: Search Results - MyDramaList