Can someone recommend me a Chinese historical drama similar to "Love Like the galaxy" where the guy is related to royalty?

I am not sure whether this would fit the criteria you put, but this is good drama.

in a class of her own. ( also high probability that you already might have seen this one)

In love like the galaxy the ML is just a foster son of the emperor. So "related by royalty" makes no sense in that sense.... unless you want dramas where there are princes, or dramas where are foster/adopted sons?

I appreciate "ReCOVERYCOINGROUP AT GMAIL DOT COM" for helping me recover my 3.9BTC, I was a victim of a romance scam and was persuaded to invest. Just when I was about to withdraw my funds and I was asked to pay some charges before I can withdraw, I knew something was right but I paid 12,000 USDT and was asked to pay another 20,000 USDT then I told my colleague who then recommended Recovery Coin Group (RCG) and in less than 72 hours all my money was recovered. Thank you once again RCG for your sincere help.

Oh, I'm glad you enjoyed "Love Like the Galaxy"! It's such a gem of a drama. If you're looking for something similar, I highly recommend checking out "Eternal Love" in soap 2 day (also known as "Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms"). It's another captivating historical romance with breathtaking cinematography and a compelling storyline. The chemistry between the lead characters is palpable, and the fantasy elements add an extra layer of intrigue to the plot. Trust me, you won't be able to stop watching once you start!