Storylined wrote: It's a frozen treat. It's very popular here and among other hispanic people.

The one in the pic is made from coconut (also one of my favorite flavors)

It looks good!
It is! Especially for this heat. It's refreshing. People have made it with different flavors and have even added cookies, like Oreo and Cameo into the mix.

It's very easy to make it at home too. But I tend to just go to store and grab a few from the freezer. I should buy the ingredients and make it myself. It would probably be cheaper. lol
i just bought a bunch of career/work clothes on kmart.com

and a few blouses and cardigans. the blazers were usd14.99 each which surprised me cuz everywhere else online had their blazers for almost 30usd. or muuch more expensive. each blouse/cardigan was no more than 7usd. i'm happy to be able to update my work wardrobe which has been in a sorry state for too long.
A wedding present for my friend. They suggested money as a gift, so I bought a cute cupcake moneybox, a gift box, ribbon and card. Oh - and I filled the moneybox with $1 coins, in case you were wondering...
well u didn't really need to fill the money box. that was nice of u.
I'm broke. :(

Don opseo.
I'm also broke atm D:
not at a store but a restaurant..a scrumptious meal for myself...**burrrrrrppp*
My sister's birthday present and some chocolate.
A dress, food for my rabbit and Guineea pig and a bottle of Fanta. (The doctor said that I'm not allowed to drink Pepsi anymore :( )
nik5em wrote: well u didn't really need to fill the money box. that was nice of u.

Thank you very much. I like to personalise gifts, even if it is money or a gift certificate.
Makdog wrote: A dress, food for my rabbit and Guineea pig and a bottle of Fanta. (The doctor said that I'm not allowed to drink Pepsi anymore :( )

WHAT?!? No Pepsi? My heart aches for you! My sister was told to drop all caffeine but she kept 'finding' open cans of pepsi in her hand when she was tired. Then she just gave up and consumes more caffeine than food.
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Soap and 2 bottles of orange juice
cup noodles n some sausages from 7-11 for lunch
i also plan to one of those pretty knee high gumboots very soon..well..errr maybe tomorrow
a book - My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares