@irish I believe you can still change your gender on your profile (click on the top right arrow beside the profile picture > Account Settings > Profile > Gender)

I'm female :D
Done. I can admit now. I was more concerned about revealing my age than my sex. All I could see was I'm 23, I'm 24, I'm 17, etc etc.
It just felt weird to be in a site where everyone seemed to be young enough to be your children if not your grandchildren. But when I saw
someone say they were 55, that made me let it all out of the bag.

I'm male too. And like 'irish' am somewhat older than the majority of people on this site. And, also 'irish', I too am from Ireland. 
Count me in. So how many guys who post on MDL forum?
50% male 50% female!
lol
Confess unprejudiced, I love dramas, kawaii girls, kawaii stuffs, and i have a collection of stuffed animal.
Boy here. I watch a litle longer than a year :)
I'm a guy, also I'm 16 years old if you wanna know 
Oh man, I didn't realize that Asian dramas are kind of female thing... Why is that?
That hearts in default profile picture was kind of suspicious though... :-)
@Mike The creators are males though haha so don't be too disheartened (pun slightly intended xD) 
@sunah Yeah! That's right! :-)
A guy here, been taking a break for J-Movies for a while now. I'm in to romance genre and i never thought it's a feminine only thing.
This topic is so cute
Me! I'm into asian drama, kpop, and jpop (girl groups) and I love anime too lol.