alonealways143 wrote: haha :D i was surprised to know that :)

99% of statistics are made up. Therefore these are my own personal statistics since I've been roaming the forums... But yeah if the male population ever exceeded 2% here I think hell would have frozen over lol
I'm a girl..a bit tomboyish at times..but still..
Raventhedark wrote: lol yeah it's like 95% female 4% male, and 1% other just to be on the safe ya never know :2 In reality it's probably only 2% male lol

LOL Aliens?:P
Raventhedark wrote: lol yeah it's like 95% female 4% male, and 1% other just to be on the safe ya never know :2 In reality it's probably only 2% male lol

Skye-N-Rain wrote: LOL Aliens?:P

Just aliens??? what about vampires (or are they human?), zombies, etc...
99.5% female 0.1% male , 0.4% you know =) my most accurate visualization^^
Skye-N-Rain wrote: LOL Aliens?:P

I'm not sure if it's aliens. It could be plants or cats or zombies or cousin it. I mean there's a lot of things that could fit into that 1% category lol :P
bokami wrote: 99.5% female 0.1% male , 0.4% you know =)

my most accurate visualization^^

I could go along with these statistics too lol
Sometimes wish I were a cat... but I'm a girl. Never known if it were a good thing or not? Surprisingly, there are more guys than expected (according to the poll's results). Or maybe the fact that Skye equals 100 men is taken in count in the poll????
I'm joining the mainstream. A girl, too. ;)
Female here. *waves* I got my brother into watching dramas though (well, he likes some of them...).
SumiTheCat wrote: Sometimes wish I were a cat... but I'm a girl. Never known if it were a good thing or not? Surprisingly, there are more guys than expected (according to the poll's results). Or maybe the fact that Skye equals 100 men is taken in count in the poll????

I wondered about that too^^But it´s unfortune that you can´t see the names in order to check it :p
I don't understand the question.
Szasha wrote: I don't understand the question.

you wouldn't
travis wrote: you wouldn't

Stalker!