One late night, You are up in your bedroom when you hear your mom calling you downstairs. You are halfway down the staircase when all of a sudden, You see your mom in front of her bedroom door, terrified, she whispers: "Don't go downstairs. I heard her, too."

| ◯ ‸ ◯ |  
where is that coming from ?
If that ever happen to me I'll just have a heart attack and die in peace
Will...
I've dreamed of something like this many times before, and it's always terrifying ><
I would go back to my room and wait until morning. Or I would think I'm dreaming.
1. i would go back to my room and sleep, pretending nothing happened ~_~

OR

2. i would go to my room, pack my bags and leave the town. XD
The question was who would you believe. I guess I'd believe the mom that's in front of me telling not to go. If you think about it what is my mom doing awake late at night anyways? She doesn't watch dramas. 
I'd just hide in my room then. ><
Like any of you would leave your mom terrified and hide in your own room. I know I wouldn't do that to my 'possible real' mother. I guess I would ask from upstairs what's going on. Depending on the answer, I would make a choice.

BTW, this is one hell of a freaky question. Which horror movie did you watch? lol
me : "mom r u ok im going to sleep bye" then sleep with the bible next to me yes
I don't believe in ghost.
Im a very skeptical person , If that happened i wouldn't believe either one. I actually would be really freaked and would probably lock myself in my room haha 
I will hide again to my room and wait for the morning,. it's hard when you experience supernatural thing like for my self
One night I wake up at 2am in the middle of the night and my room was really close room that the wind didn't go to much but my heavy chair not a typical monoblock chair, fall down when I'm started to get my sleep again. So im shock but I put it back even though Im scared and fell asleep at 5am in the morning. I try to kick it trying to know it will knock down easily but its not.. Its like an office chair so there's no way it will fall down easily.. It takes me 3-4 days before I sleep again peacefully then after a month it goes down again at 2am! nah maybe im used to it so i out it back and went to sleep again.. I have so many experienced creepy things in my room.. and it creeps me out until now.. 
^Mikado, that's probably your younger/older brother's prank xD ..
-

Whom would I believe? I don't believe in supernatural things so if that happens i'd assume that i'm dreaming or that it's someone's dirty prank ..!
But I like horror movies so if that was from some movie i'd like to know its title :D
Nope. Me and my younger sister that's 8 years old was the only who live in our house and we have different room. my mother and father has a separate house..And I always lock my door so there's no way who can enter my room.. another experience is I woke up again and I have a brick game like tetris suddenly open and just playing its sound but when I open my light to turn it off but it was in off mode... maybe the creepiest thing I experience was I woke up agin in the middle of night because there's a loud noise outside my window that there;s someone who hit the wall with a wooden stick and when I open my eyes then it will gone but when I close my eyes again it started again. I try it many times open and closing my eyes and it has the same pattern so I pray and pray... until it was gone...I'm 23 years old in that time so I think Im not hallucinating...