Hyper as hell, been for a good while now. Hoping it'll go away in a few hours.
Amazingly happy! Today was my favorite birthday in several years! I was touched to the core by my friends. :)
Lonely. Very, very lonely. Why is nothing remotely happy anymore? Why is this a week to week battle to see whether or not I'm going to be smiling or on the verge of tears?
Relieved.......finally got electricity back on last night after five days of no power because of the winter storm!!
Tired. I've been sleepy all day because of weather. The sky has been gray for days and the snow is starting to melt away, so it's annoying when shoes get wet. And it's almost 3:00AM here so I think it's time to go bed...
Full on depressed now.
fearful... so many what ifs in my mind
I feel odd, like nothing's right in me.
-- everything's gonna be alright.. :) smile..
Very awful. Lots of work to do and I just want to curl in a ball and sleep, I'm so sick. ;-;
Grumbly... Sooo tired too much coffee, but I just finished off Ma Boy so I'm feeling a little better.
so down in the dumps because it is official my doctor told me not to drink coffee anymore :(
feeling like i have a purpose and feeling like i have many more friends in my life. even if i dont actually see them i am becoming more and more visual to everyone else and i am loving life. all because of my love for Korean culture....who would have thought?
Feeling lonely. However, many things going to the right way for me which makes me happy these days.