Feeling a bit miffed. Everyone else is "pretty, beautiful, and amazing" and I'm just a ugly potato.
Is facepalming a mood? Because I just want to keep facepalming to myself... Let's just all pretend that I did not just accidentally dye my blonde hair to greenish black, hm?
i'm a bit of a roller coaster in my moods today..up one minute because of a silly little thing that made me happy and down the next because i'm convinced all my friends are prettier, smarter and more awesome than i am..and that any moment..they will realize this
and I..graceful as i am..just managed to fall out of my chair..i sat on the floor & laughed about for a few mins..cuz what else can you do?
Where does hope reside? I could use some. :(
Fine but annoyed because my internet have some serious issues. its soooooo annoying and i cant do anything to make it work better now
I'm feeling insecure! :( Why are some people so smart without trying?
Its a beautiful day and I feel great!
I've been listening to the same song for 3 days Whatever mood that is that's my mood.
The day started out bad, but turned out okay, so I feel... OK. I guess. xD
entirely frustrated with my cell phone provider..trying to get a straight answer out of them is like trying to put pants on and eel
Just as bored as every other day. Wasting my days away with music. <3