better than yesterday, at least... :P
Today? Bored and exhausted. Currently cramming in pages and pages of business notes for my exam next week! It's the last one. Can't wait until then. Less than a week until freedom!
Start the day with grave mood~ Hope the rest o' my day will be better~
My mood is pretty okay. xD But I feel like I'm getting sick. :O
I've got the most shoking piece of news for today : my grandmother is comming tomorrow and she asked to meet my fiance. God, i'm so nervous!! she have always been so severe, don't know what to do, even though he's so calm i'm really restless!!
At first shocked(bad night-mare tonight),then I was feeling happy and lucky to have friends like that. Then I was excited(first time I rode with a motor-cross_ok not the one who drove though). Then happy again.... Hahaha then I went to a boring comitte in school and was feeling bored. Secretely left then.Afterwards my feelings were a mix of happiness(because of my so adorbaly cousins). It stayed on until now so all in all: Happiness :D I know I have missed the exact point of the thread here:p
Today feels like... bowties
travis wrote: Today feels like... bowties

Weird word :p
hungry...is that even a mood..oh well doesn't change the fact.
mulgogi wrote: hungry...is that even a mood..oh well doesn't change the fact.

Now...hungry too (T.T) :p
I'm hungry, too.. -.-
today i was happy even though forgetting about the fact that i have an exam tomorrow -.-
I'm very happy later I have to take a test (which should be easy) and then I'm done with school and it's officially summer break for me :D. YAAAAYYY!!!!!