I've been into watching BLs lately and the few I've seen; I've really enjoyed where one lead is a "bad boy" or a player, or just has an overall tough demeanor. And then he falls for the "quiet" one, or just someone with a different personality. 

Examples so far: Love in the air, Pit Babe, Theory of Love, etc. 

I also like it when one of the leads has a hard past and they comfort each other... ya know? (Love in the air) So, if there's a drama like that, you can also recommend it.

Anyways... If y'all have any recommendations that fit into this let me know! 

Thankssss!

Some of these might interest you:

KinnPorsche - this one is really really good and has 2 characters where neither is truly good or bad but one is especially present in the underworld. Truly highly recommend it 

I agree with you. academic warriors! Navigating through the complexities of coursework and tight deadlines can be overwhelming. Enter BoomEssays https://boomessays.com/ an essay writing service. a beacon of hope for students. With a team of seasoned writers, they offer professional writing assistance tailored to your needs. Take the plunge and discover a stress-free academic experience with BoomEssays.

im also into the hurt/comfort troupe, especially when its the "sunshiney" one being there for the "colder" one. any recommendations? or has OP found anything as of late?

roseva:

im also into the hurt/comfort troupe, especially when its the "sunshiney" one being there for the "colder" one. any recommendations? or has OP found anything as of late?

I haven't had too much luck with this specific trope, except for the recommendations. But something that I found kind of similar was Dangerous Romance. I actually really enjoyed this one. The ML starts out as a bully, but turns into such a kind ML who ends up falling so hard, and helping the MC through his difficulties. I'd try it out if you haven't seen it.

I'd also perhaps recommend Ai Long Nhai. I love the cute innocent ML with the old "player" ML. I don't remember if there were any parts where one comforts the other, but still a cute watch if you haven't seen it.

If you are OK with explicit content, and "bully to lover", you could try watching "Double Mints" (Japan, 2017).

emeraldarrows:
Bokura no Micro na Shuumatsu (playboy ML)

oh ml wasnt just a playboy he was a toxic mf

There are more traditional series like:

asian drama lover:

I haven't had too much luck with this specific trope, except for the recommendations. But something that I found kind of similar was Dangerous Romance. I actually really enjoyed this one. The ML starts out as a bully, but turns into such a kind ML who ends up falling so hard, and helping the MC through his difficulties. I'd try it out if you haven't seen it.

I'd also perhaps recommend Ai Long Nhai. I love the cute innocent ML with the old "player" ML. I don't remember if there were any parts where one comforts the other, but still a cute watch if you haven't seen it.

oh i loved dangerous romance!! for some reason i never started ai long nhai so ill take a look! 

right now i started boys be brave, which seems to have a similar trope but its still ongoing so lets see how it turns out 

roseva:

oh i loved dangerous romance!! for some reason i never started ai long nhai so ill take a look! 

right now i started boys be brave, which seems to have a similar trope but its still ongoing so lets see how it turns out 

Oooh ok, I'll try it out as well! It seems good, and I sure do love this trope so we'll see how it is.