Edit: tried to find a recommendations forum but for some reason I missed it and noticed it only after posting this 

it can be Korean, Japanese, Chinese.. anything! I however would like it to have a creepy plot I will give an example from an anime:
"A bus full of eccentric individuals is headed towards the urban legend known as Nanaki Village, a place where one can supposedly start over and live a perfect life. While many have different ideas of why the village cannot be found on any map, or why even the police cannot pinpoint its location, they each look forward to their new lives and just what awaits them once they reach their destination.After a few mishaps, they successfully arrive at Nanaki Village only to find it completely abandoned. Judging from the state of disrepair, it has been vacant for at least a year. However, secrets are soon revealed as some of the group begin to go missing while exploring the village and amidst the confusion, they find bloody claw marks in a forest. As mistrust and in-fighting break out, will they ever be able to figure out the truth behind this lost village?" 
Or something like from the game root letter
: "Root Letter is set in Matsue, Shimane Prefecture, where the protagonist arrives in search of Fumino Aya, a pen pal friend from high school who had disappeared for 15 years.[2] After he finds a letter dedicated to him from her that was never sent, he sets out to interrogate her classmates as he wonders if everything Aya had told him had been a lie." < This also includes death and the mystery of everyone saying Aya died 25 years ago but was his penpal 15 years ago.
I would however not like if the show ends with a conclusion about aliens ^^" thank you!

Woah those 2 plots sound interesting!! :O   I haven't watched any horror dramas....but i can recommend a few crime/mystery dramas :)..

Drama Special Series Season 1: White Christmas
Limit ----> this is from a manga I think
Shinzanmono
Siren ----> also manga related

Hope you enjoy them! :)
That anime sounds interesting! What is it called? And I don't watch many horror dramas either, so I only have two recommendations for you:

The Village: Achiara's Secret
Trick (this one is a comedy, but it has creepy moments too)

Enjoy! ^^
Thank you for replying! I like the recommendations so I will make sure to watch them.
@Mieun the anime is called Mayoiga! Yeah the plot is definitely amazing and raised my standard for these types of things.. I love your first recommendation it sounds similiar to Mayoiga's plot.. a quiet village having dark secrets.
@Sharo Thanks! I'll be sure to check it out. And I'm glad I could help. It came to mind as soon as I read your summary. ^^
I'd recommend
Border (2014)
Subete ga F ni Naru

Both were adapted from manga