I just can't be bothered (I'm also fresh off a break up, so that might add to me feeling no need to rush into a new relationship).  I have a few dating apps that I use, but I find myself totally uninterested in any of the guys on there.  Throw in a language barrier and worrying that guys are just interested in me for the "foreign girlfriend" status... I'm pretty happy being single for the moment, haha~
I just haven't met the right person yet. I'm an introvert. I feel comfortable by myself. Meeting new people is hard and I don't go out too often. My beliefs and dramas have given me high standards. I live vicariously through fictional characters. 
jojo we're very similar 
"I just haven't met the right person yet. I'm an introvert. I feel comfortable by myself. Meeting new people is hard and I don't go out too often. My beliefs and dramas have given me high standards. I live vicariously through fictional characters."
Although I must add that I attract only the ones that I don't feel attracted to *sigh*
I'm always moving: abroad or in different part of the country. I guess that scares people to be in a relationship with me (I mean, that scared my ex so... x))
And I'm a bit awkward to start with. I'm always asking myself a lot of questions on how I should be with the person, when I should be comfortable ^.^
Because of kdrama and kpop. My standards have gone up so far the last year, that i think this new thing in my life has to cool down a bit. I have 1 year anniversary for kpop in may, and 1 year in september with kdrama... Yeah, i know the dates... 

People are like: "This kdrama and kpop is just i fase, and you get over it soon". 1 year in, and it's worse than ever. Don't listen to other music that kpop, stop watching other drama than kdrama. At this rate i think i'm gonna die alone, and the worst part is that i'm fine with it, because i have kdrama and kpop. haha. 

And there is the huge fact that i hate people and like to be left alone. 
I was just kidding, all my boyfriends live in Korea, but it's a secret because of their crazy fans. 
There is a goal I want to achieve and I'm trying to avoid distractions. Only dramas and my oppas are allowed. :D
i never dating before. maybe I'm not confident enough in front of people. I'm the kind of introvert girl. I build a walls
I have never thought having a boyfriend or girlfriend is something that I must absolutely do , so I don't particular want a relationship except friendship . and like Anniee , I have a goal and do not need more distractions kkk
- it's a habit , i used to be alone for a long time
- i have tons bestriend to accompany and caring family
-still haven't move on from first love lol
-i try to search someone with same personality from first love ????

Okay just read some comments here, i hope you all guys find your soulmate soon.
Be confident, be the better version of yourself.
I'm sure someone will see your flaws in different way ????
- I'm an introverted, shy and awkward person
- I'm focused on my studies and personal growth  
- I have high and unrealistic standards 
- I'm enjoying my single life and I like to be independent
- I have trust issues
I'm like reeeeaaallly shy and there aren't really a lot of boys around me.. And then again I' ve never really fell in love or had a crush on someone (except actors and idols.. but that doesn't count) and I never felt the need to have a boyfriend. On the other side I don't think I'm pretty or interesting enough for anyone.. and I think I can be demanding at some point.. well, and I haven't met the right one or at least I think so xD but maybe that won't ever happen because my expectations are too high (thanks dramas -.-) 
I was for a looong time because I was looking for someone special, I found her and I'm insanely happy.
I'm a BBW (big beautiful woman) the guys I've dated in the past we're usually interested in me because of my size and I want more than that now. It doesn't help that I work long hours on night shift, makes socializing a bit hard sometimes.
- There's soooooo many people I have to take care of (all family)
- I've had to put someone else's consideration always before my own (for the longest time)
- People are needy and I need a lot of space. This translates to other people thinking I'm aloof or dont care.
- Last but not least after watching k-dramas, c-dramas, tw-dramas and J-dramas - my standards are super high