Because world can't handle the coolness of 'double' me
I tend to run away whenever someone shows interest making it seem like I'm a snob
I'm not good in communicating
I feel that I don't have right/confidence to couple with someone else
I have Social Anxiety. Meeting people is a problem for me so I stay cooped up inside all day. :(

But when I had a boyfriend, he didn't love me but my sister so I'm perfectly fine without a boyfriend. It also costs less too.
For me, i don't really know why...

I just don't feel like being in a relationship for now...

I just want to enjoy my single life for now and enjoy being free... ;-)
Because I'm an asshole and lack emotions.
For me right now it's number 7. I'm really picky with my partners. 
I don't like guys who like me and I'm too awkward to confess to my crushes. Besides, I LIKE being single. 
I am very picky. It's hard to find the person that I am looking for. 
It's simple. I'm a poor unfortunate soul.
I was hurt once and got traumatized lol
I also have very high standards (thank you kdrama, jdrama, lakorn, cdrama)
++ who needs a bf when you have millions of oppas?
Always when it get's serious with a Girl i'm losing the Interest. Maybe it is cuz' i still didn't found the right Girl for me but idk..
I never had a Relationship longer than 2 Month and i'm 24 now. My biggest problem is that i need a Girl with similarities in hobbys but to find someone who likes Asian stuff is not that easy.
I'm 25 single guy, the reasons why:

1. I started my own company when I was 20 and was so busy that I ended breaking up with all friends and not realizing how lonely I would be till I turned 25.
2. I moved to Eastern Europe since last year and don't speak Russian :P
3. I'm successful in my career so I expect girls to appreciate me for my achievements, however from what I saw girls just want an attractive douchebag with smooth tongue.
4. I have no idea how to start anything :P I have a big circle around me of contacts but they're all females I work with and nothing else.
5. I found the girl of my dreams but she's already married -_-
I am single because I lost my wife a few years ago from Cancer.
I tend to pour myself into my work because I don't like to be alone.
I have become a fan of Korean Drama's and I like the feelings I get when I watch them. Simple and happy, I like that. Although lots of women don't seem to appreciate me watching them.
I have risen in my career to a point where I am very comfortable, but am now interested in meeting someone special.
I live far outside of the city and enjoy the quiet, and am trying to get used to the idea of being in the city where most people live.