Hey guys, could you help me out with an invite here. Anyone?

I really wouldn't be asking this if I had other options.  And I know I probably shouldn't be asking this, but if anyone has an extra avistaz invite, I would be really grateful if you would send me an invite. I'm sorry I know I should be waiting for an open registration, but I have been waiting for a year and I don't think they are going to have one anytime soon. I seed a lot (mostly in the background for at least a month). My ratio in jptv is over 6

can anyone send me an invite pls? would be much appreciated ???

Ncastaneda:

sister site Exoticaz is open for registrations. You can climb your way up and invite yourself ;)

Do you know how you can climb your way up? does the ratio has to be over a certain level, or you have to be an active member for a certain period of time? 

I would suggest downloading a free project, usually the ones marked with "star" and seed. The ratio has to be positive mine is 4 at the moment so it's good, if you have a low ratio and seed you will become a lich your downloading ability will be blocked. 

So yes you have to have a ratio of 1 to be safe and seed all your projects for a longer period of time in order to get your ratio higher and to get bonus points to be able to invite people or to buy extra GB of download or other stuff.

If you just download more than you seed your ratio will fall down. Also never "hit and run" download and then not seed you will be banned permanently instantly if you do it, always seed the projects at least 24 h.

Open registration this weekend, starting May 21th ;)

Hi guys, I have ran out of dramas to watch on viki, and Ive missed all Avistaz open registrations. Is there a formal way to get an invite? I can provide any info that's needed, I also can seed.

Registration is open now for 10 mins  - https://avistaz.to/auth/register

Do it fast 

Renata MJ:

I would suggest downloading a free project, usually the ones marked with "star" and seed. The ratio has to be positive mine is 4 at the moment so it's good, if you have a low ratio and seed you will become a lich your downloading ability will be blocked. 

So yes you have to have a ratio of 1 to be safe and seed all your projects for a longer period of time in order to get your ratio higher and to get bonus points to be able to invite people or to buy extra GB of download or other stuff.

If you just download more than you seed your ratio will fall down. Also never "hit and run" download and then not seed you will be banned permanently instantly if you do it, always seed the projects at least 24 h.

The biggest thing wrong with this advice is the "seed at least 24 hours". That's nowhere near enough to avoid H&R at Avistaz. Even a small torrent like a single MV would require just over 72 hours, a long Drama series in hi-res can take nearly 2  weeks of seeding to get out of H & R.

If anyone who wants to join can provide proof screenshots from 2 other PTs, I have a  few invites available.  Because of Avistaz policy of holding inviters responsible for those they invite, I won't invite anyone without proof shots.

Registration is open again -  https://avistaz.to/ 

19 hours left do it fast if you want to 

Hey guys! If you are still looking for AvistaZ invite or open registration, easiest way is to join their official Discord server here  and wait for notification about open registration in #random channel and quickly react to the message when they open it and register your account at AvistaZ.  I waited like three days and got an account.

I have a question after joining Discord and clicking #random should it just wait?  will they send me an account by message or email?

Open signups for this weekend ;)

Could someone send me an Avistaz invite? I would love to join and be able to download dramas in hd, I also have some to upload

Destinesia:

Could someone send me an Avistaz invite? I would love to join and be able to download dramas in hd, I also have some to upload

If you haven't got an invite yet, you can message me!