Please someone invite me to avistaz ?

You guys should join the discord and have notifications on, they'll announce when registration is open. Idk if I was lucky but I was notified of open registration only two days after joining the discord 

Gaining access to AvistaZ is limited and possible by invitation only. This private torrent tracker usually requires users to gain access through recommendations from existing members or through special invitations, which may be available through various promotions or events. If you're interested in joining AvistaZ, I recommend checking out Asian content related communities, forums or social networks. You may find people there who can offer an invitation or a recommendation to join the tracker. You'll also need to check your email there, if you're interested in checking your email, you can check out this link: https://workspace.google.com/marketplace/app/clean_email_list_bulk_email_verification/53011246076

slide me a DM if anyone wants an invite to AvistaZ ....... as part the of the 18th anniversary celebration .... they gave all existing members a free invite to the site 

sharing is caring eh ?  ???

If anyone has an AvistaZ  invite they could spare I would appreciate it. I've been on the discord for a while now and nothing. I can show proof of good standing on other private trackers.

anyone who can invite me? i have good standing before but I think I haven't used my account for more than 5 years. now my email is invalid.

tala_:

anyone who can invite me? i have good standing before but I think I haven't used my account for more than 5 years. now my email is invalid.

can you please send me proof of a good standing seeding ratio? 

I'd love an invite to avistaz, I have a 13.0 ratio on IPT atm

Avistaz invite rules:

Rules

• Only invite people you know and trust.
  • You will be held personally responsible for those you invite

For that reason, I hand out invites carefully. For now, I have one available, to anyone who has been an active MDL member for at least 6 months and can provide  ratio proof screenshots from 2 private trackers

burhaa aadmi:

Avistaz invite rules:

Rules

• Only invite people you know and trust.
  • You will be held personally responsible for those you invite

For that reason, I hand out invites carefully. For now, I have one available, to anyone who has been an active MDL member for at least 6 months and can provide  ratio proof screenshots from 2 private trackers

Hi! I've never used private trackers before and I could not be more confused about how they work and how I can register into one. The only reason I want to register in Avistaz is that I was told on Reddit that it has a movie I've been waiting for months to watch but I cannot find anywhere else. The movie is called "A Mother's Touch". It's a japanese movie from 2022.

I already joined the waiting list on Discord, but I'm new to that app too so I'm not too sure about what I'm doing. Should I wait until they open registration or do you know if there is another way to get an invitation?

Also, why is it so private? Is it because of security reasons? I apologise for my ignorance in advance. Again, I'm new to the world of private trackers.

Thanks in advance!

Yeah that's the easiest way.

I joined that discord in maybe October 2022 and they had open registration maybe a week later, though I think that was just coincidence.

For knowing when they let you know on discord, If you have it on your phone (or desktop) just make sure push notifications are on, usually by default they are.

Reason why it's private I think is a mix between it being illegal and wanting to retain a somewhat prestigious status (because if it's private, when you join you'd be more inclined to trying to do good on the site instead of an open tracker like nyaa where most people come for one thing, download it, then immediately leave the torrent)

I never needed to give money to Avistaz and my ratio is good. It's free to use but they ask you to seed after download that is it.

Yeah it's really easy to keep a good ratio. Most full seasons are free to download too which makes it even easier.

agreed, extremely easy to keep a ratio
I only paid once at the very beginning just to give myself a buffer, but now I've just been seeding off of my main machine with like 6tb up at 5mb/s (joined like 15 months ago)