I use Qbit torrent and my internet  is good. Thanks for the advices :)

can someone pls give me an invitation?(2)

Being busy get's in my way!!!  I miss things online and just can't back on the site.

I had an account when it was still named  AsianTorrent (it was always open then) but after I moved to another country for Uni, I did not use the account for 3 years, and my account was deleted :) I talked with them but they said they can give it back to me if I have proof of another web account with good scores (such as FileList), but I don't use torrent usually I buy the movies and tv shows... I only had AsianTorrent because in my country in that period of time there were no Asian projects with subs in my language :) so the site was like heaven. 

Recently I even wanted to buy the Untamed DVD with eng subs, I looked on Amazon, but the reviews said they are not that good quality and I would not give out 60 pounds for something that is not that good. The site was easy because you just needed to seed and have a good score :) and you would get beautiful movies. I saw The Banquet for the first time from that site, it's a beautiful movie.

Someone please invite me, I have 1000/1000 mbit/s connection, and I have experience with torrents. Thank you

A word of caution for Avistaz members on this thread too. We are held responsible if  someone we invite breaches the rules. When I read SO MANY "I didn't realise ..." posts here (and in the Avistaz forums from people who couldn't be bothered to take the time to read and understand the rules, it makes me worried for those kindhearted members who give away invites to people they don't know. Avistaz is a GREAT resource, but it's strict, and there's no excuse for anyone to say "I didn't know..." when all the rules are so clearly spelled out.

I know. I use a hungarian/English torrent site the name is ncore. The site has almost 1 million registrated users, and 7 years old. There is almost 1 million torrent, and you can download with an avarage 30mb/sec, what is fantastic but sometimes I download with 100mb/sec. This is a very strict site too, there is a hit and run system, so u need to seed the torrent for 48-72 hours, depend on the size. If you reach the max. hit and run, you can't download for a month but if you reach it again you will get ban. So yeah I know torrent sites, and pls somebody invite me because I really want to watch 1080p korean series! :D

Anyone have any ideas when the next registration period will be ?

Can anyone give me a  invite to avistaz ?  Please 🥺

I will be careful with the rules and regular activities. 

Can someone give me an AvistaZ invite.  I know how private trackers work, I'm on a reputed private tracker with good stats. If needed will share the screenshot of the stats.

Thanks.

Liar_Liar:

Can someone give me an AvistaZ invite.  I know how private trackers work, I'm on a reputed private tracker with good stats. If needed will share the screenshot of the stats.

Thanks.

Surely you're right, but I have to say that you don't have the best handle to promote your cause:D

More seriously though, for a couple of reasons, the chance for getting invitation here is really low, so it's better to wait actively for the next open registration. One way to know about that is the link below

https://www.reddit.com/r/OpenSignups/

Also to get invite, you can try this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Invites/

Yeah me too. I'm in the same boat hoping to join for a long time. Hope the next registration comes soon or if someone would be so kind to invite me.

Can anyone invite me in avistaz... PLZZ

Can anyone give me a  invite to avistaz
tnx!

sister site Exoticaz is open for registrations. You can climb your way up and invite yourself ;)

hi,

If I download the completed series in My Drama, my download will be counted in avistaz؟
Free serials also cause me to get higher points in the account or not؟