I generally drop things I hate. The main drama that I didn't like at all but finished was Coffee Prince, but I was very new to kdramas at the time and kept waiting for it to get better. I swore off kdramas and mostly stuck to jdramas for a while after because of it. I also really didn't like Kono yo no Hate or Proposal Daisakusen much. There have been dramas I finished that I just found mediocre or weren't really like my tastes, like Love Shuffle. I tend to drop those nowadays too.

I have, however, finished movies I didn't like, like 200 Pounds Beauty and a few others.
Mmm... let me think.

I think Drinking Solo was like that. I watched it just because I was used to going back home and watching something and I happened to watch 4 different shows that lined up 2 episodes a day nicely... I didn't particularly like the show, though. 
The other one was Angel Eyes. It was my second drama, so I naturally wanted to see how it ends.
I think Playful Kiss was one of those, too. I think that I watched it because it was one of the few dramas that were available for download from Netflix and I had it on my phone while travelling.

I don't know if I could say that I genuinely hated any of them, though.
Hmm, the most drama i love to hate would be the Temptation of Wife. I hated most of the characters, i am annoyed because of the weak lead but i just cant stop watching it.
Reply 1994
Emergency Couple 
High Society
Warm and Cozy
Goblin
Falling for Innocence 
Doctors
The Heirs
You're Beautiful
High society
The heirs
Playful Kiss

Temperature of Love, watched only 4 eps of this and can't even get into it at all even during their kiss scene - dropping this. My Golden Life was boring me too for the first 2 episodes, only watched it to see what the hype was about

forgot to put Healer there, the first half was meh but later half of the show was much better (ep 8+)

Drama I hated but still watched to completion anyway:   Hwarang  and  Saimdang Light's Diary

Boys over Flowers - Technically i only liked Kim Bum and Kim So Eun's character. I couldn't care less for the main couple.

iamgeralddd:
Coffee prince.. i remember fast forwarding for the last few episodes...

Thanks God I'm not the only one

Hi! School -Love On

I really can't understand how I finished this drama xD

I don't really enjoy school dramas in general but I still watched it for Sungyeol's sake. 

the love story is so cringe worthy lol and it's toooo 'childish'? for me. 

Goblin-It was SUPER hyped that I couldn't wait to watch it! I start watching the drama I don't know why but at some point it didnt make anymore sense, I feel like the plot was lost!!! I honestly felt robbed while watching this drama, complete waste of time.

The Bride of Habaek-Probably the worst drama I've ever watched in the last 6 years. It's really bad, I've litteraly fell asleep while watching this!!! The story does not make any sense, I still don't know why I watched the whole damn thing!!!!!!!

And I regret watching the whole 16 EPS of these two!!!!

There definetly others tho.

EstherT:
The Bride of Habaek-Probably the worst drama I've ever watched in the last 6 years. It's really bad, I've litteraly fell asleep while watching this!!! The story does not make any sense, I still don't know why I watched the whole damn thing!!!!!!!

omg, i forgot this.  i totally empathise!!!