The Bride of Habaek

Orange Marmalade

Kill Me Heal Me

Boys Over Flowers

Playful Kiss

Hi! School Love on

She was pretty

The Heirs

hyde jekyll me... although I really really love hyun Bin and I dont have any difficulty watching him with other on screen partners; I just dont really like him with Han Ji Min... She is very OA in that kdrama..sorry for the fans... I also didnt see any chemistry between her and hyun bin.. I tried  to watched it until episode 5 or 6 ...but I was really bored with the story...

EstherT:

Goblin-It was SUPER hyped that I couldn't wait to watch it! I start watching the drama I don't know why but at some point it didnt make anymore sense, I feel like the plot was lost!!! I honestly felt robbed while watching this drama, complete waste of time.

The Bride of Habaek-Probably the worst drama I've ever watched in the last 6 years. It's really bad, I've litteraly fell asleep while watching this!!! The story does not make any sense, I still don't know why I watched the whole damn thing!!!!!!!

And I regret watching the whole 16 EPS of these two!!!!

There definetly others tho.

yup..i really agree. Goblin was super hyped.. I think there are many kdramas that are really  better than goblin that were so underrated like Reply 1988..  In my opinion,there was no chemistry between gong yoo and kim go eun; the only entertaining part for me is the bromance of gong yoo and lee dong wook..

Haha that was me when I hated dropping Dramas:

Big

Playful kiss

Who are you

Dream High 2

Full house take 2

But now no remorse dropping bad dramas xD

SarahEm:

Boys Over Flowers

This one I stopped with a few episodes left...I knew how it would end and I hated the leads as a couple... Oh, what could have been with that drama.. lol

My girlfriend is gumiho

I drop dramas with no remorse and I rarely finish a drama I dislike, but here are a few that were painful for me to finish:

Bring it On, Ghost
Drinking Solo
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
The Heirs

Ganbatte Ikimasshoi
Misaki Number One!!

Lady & Liar
Novoland: The Castle in the Sky

Be With You
Marry Me, or Not?