Please come back, Soon Ae
Romance Town

Hessa Volunteer Staff

Bel Ami

Descendants of the Sun

habaek the water god 

i didn't like the female leads acting (no hate tho)

RueXie:
to the beautiful you
my girlfriend is a nine tailed fox
a gentleman's dignity
secret love affair
heard it through the grapevine
doctors
playful kiss
emergency couple
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
good doctor
heartstrings
you are beautiful

many people will disagree , but i really hated those , and watched them for the sake of not dropping a drama .. but if i could go back in time , i would save my time and drop them so hard .. 

I have only seen Playful Kiss but it was the Japanese version, so I can't agree on that one. But I didn't see any of those but I have no real rational reason why.  They just didn't catch my eye 

Nail Shop Paris- This drama was so lame... Yet why did I watch the whole thing.... TWICE? 

My secret romance- This drama is not very quality as far as the writing goes, lots of lost opportunities. But damn do I still love that stuff. The attractive actor got me.

Another oh hae young- it started off pretty good. I liked it alot untill the hallway point. Then I began to get frustrated with the drama. My good friend though, urged me to keep watching anyway, promising it would get better. ... 

Ice fantasy- I tried to take this show seriously for the first 30 minutes. Than I just couldn't do it anymore. The complex plot, with the super high tech graphics being contrasted with low budget shots. And the dubbing? I don't get it. However this show is so entertaining even though I have no idea what is going on! 

The Heirs - finished it because it was unintentionally hilarious. Big mistake, that damn song Love is the Moments still haunts me

The Greatest Love - idk why I watched this til the very end, I guess I kept hoping it will get get back on track since it started out good . It didn't. 

Fated to love you - didn't like the female lead's cute and innocent act, She was neither "charming" nor "adorable" like people keep telling me. She's a super doormat with a fucking cape.

suspicious partner, bel ami, man to man, descendants of the sun, witch's romance, personal taste, the legend of the blue sea,  secret garden, personal taste, heartstrings and doctors 

Constellation Women Series: Pisces 

Crazy Love 

Mary Stayed Out All Night 

Meteor Garden 2

Borrow Your Love

Birth of Beauty 

You're Beautiful

The Liar and His Lover (kdrama)

School 2013

Hi! School - Love On

Heartstrings

Doctor Stranger

I don't know why I suffered through The Wedding Scheme. Worst decision of my life.

Didn't like Doctor Stranger or Coffee Prince either.

Full House

To The Beautiful You

Goong

The Heirs

Boys Before Flowers

Muscle Girl

Playful Kiss

Nail Shop Paris

Neung Nai Seung

Momo Love

The Time We Were Not In Love

Koishite Akuma

One Fine Day....just watched it for Gong Yoo. Worst mistake EVER!

Doctor Stranger...great beginning, couldn't stand the Song Jae-Hee / Han Seung-Hee character

Angel Eyes...beat us over the head with the same problem for way too many episodes

Yong Pal...again,  great beginning but went nowhere

High Society... would have ditched it after a couple of episodes except for the secondary couple.

Bubblegum...nothing more to say except I hated it. Why, oh why did I even finish it?