I am also interested! if this time would be in London, I can make that~~ xD
You can count on me! Looking forward seeing you all again and meeting new MDLers :)
Guys I just found out from a Romanian MDL'er that there is a Korean Film Festival in London in November. I think that would be a good meet up location. What do you guys think? 
I attended last year's London Korean film festival and it was great and I made a Korean friend when I sat next to her at the closing ceremony. I plan to go again this year and watch a couple of films but my schedule is tight this year and I have to look at the dates and times of the films to see what I can fit in. I won't be able to make the MDL meet up because I could away from London for work.
The film festival would be nice. However, because of my uni schedule I'll only have the weekends free... I hope I can make it.
thats a great idea! same here, my uni schedule is a bit busy this semester, but really hope there would be attend it...
Good to see some of you are interested when I find out what films are showing and  where i will post here and hopefully as many as possible will be able to make it
I couldn't go to the last meet up but i would love to come to this one!!
I live in London so should be able to make it and i wanted to go to the Korean Film festival anyway.
After few discussions with last bunch of MD'ers that attended we are thinking of coming to London for weekend of 7th - 9th November this will coincide with the film festival. The film festival still hasn't put up a list of the films they will be screening so we cant be sure which dates we will go to the screening itself.  We do know that Kundo is showing on 6th but as thats a Thursday so unfortunately those of us that work/study wont be able to make it so we went for the weekend in the hopes that there will be something showing to appeal to the majority,.  I will post here as soon as we have any more info.
The rumour goes that Eunhyuk and Donghae will perform in the opening gala. Now, I'd totally skip all my uni schedules for that but the weekend will work for me, too. (Although the temptation to go to the gala is great...) :D
Cant wait for this meet up. It will be more fun with lots more people!! :D
Me too shambles :)

I still haven't found the schedule for the festival yet. If anyone finds out please share here. Many thanks
Their FB page says that the full program will be (finally :D) up this week.

Edit//
Just leaving this here. Tickets going for £5.
The schedule

Here we go, the schedule is finally here. Much later than they said it would be released, huh.

Personally, I think that Hwayi on Saturday would be interesting, especially since there'll also be Q&A with the producer~ But I'm not too picky, I'd be ok with seeing any other film too.
If we all agree on Hwayi and decide how many tickets to buy, we have 2 hours left to get the tickets for £5