That shouldn't be a problem :) Where do you want to meet? I know there is a Korean fast food near Covent Garden, or we can meet in Leicester Square to eat in Soho.. What's best for you?
Yeah, there are those few Korean places just around the corner from the Covent Garden but I'm under the impression that it's mostly bibimbap/tteokbokki/pajeon... I actually don't like spicy food that much so I'd actually prefer elsewhere.

Soho sounds good. Do you have any specific restaurants in mind?
Not really, but it won't be difficult to find a nice restaurant :) Also, at what time will you leave London? 
Yep~ Let's meet near Leicester Square then?

I have a bus leaving at 18.30. (That was pretty much the only bus that was not sold out. ㅠㅠ)
So it ended up just being the three of us Lezardus, Fira & me....what happened to all you Londoners ? lol

Anyway we watched The Target very good action thriller....and had bubble tea and a good gossip afterwards. 

Great seeing you again Lezardus and lovely meeting a new friend in Fira...heres to the next meet up

PS - shambles & MCrew you were missed !
I was gutted too that I couldn't be there! But the next one I will defo be there!

Glad you lovely ladies had fun!

Need to see more pics though!! :P
Off topic but can i just quickly ask you guys something? Where do you all watch dramas now...? besides gooddrama. Please and Thank you.

Also, did the Birmingham meet up earlier this year go ahead...?
Hi Rubyy,
I usually watch my dramas on Viki.

Yep the Birmingham meet up did go ahead. It was brilliant. Although only four of us attended we had a lot of fun! :D
I'm really late with this but still wanted to shout out my thanks to Rosie and lezardus for the wonderful movie day!  It was truly great to meet you both. :D
Looking forward to the next meetup! ^^
Lifting this thread up! It's been close to forever since the last meet up - so how do you guys feel about meeting again? ^^

There's an upcoming free event, the London South Korean Festival, coming up on August 9th (Sunday). I'd like to put forth a suggestion to meet up there~
Aww I was really looking forward to going to one of the meet ups in London! But it seems I wouldnt be able to go to that one either because I would come to London in September, so bad :(
The London South Korean Festival on August 9th  - is that the one f(x) are coming to? I wanted to go but I have resit exams :(
Unfortunately I am away till end of August. Have fun!
Seems like September would be better timing. Personally I can't make it then - I'm moving away soon. ^^'' (But btw, September is the month of K-music festival! So also plenty of chances for interesting meet up for you guys~)

But yes, this August festival is the one f(x) is coming to! (TokkiLily - good luck with your exams ^^)

I'll be there in any case so even if we can't get enough people for a proper meet up, feel free to come hang out with me. :D