The £5 tickets for Hwayi have sold out now. :(

We should probably decide this fast before normal tickets sell out too, huh. (NB I don't think the normal tickets are yet on sale?)
I was at my Korean class and missed all this :(

Shame Hwayi sold out i think that would have been a good one any suggestions for what film people would like to see the quicker we decide the better.

PS - Kundo is showing on Friday 7th November at 6.30 would people be able to make it to that?? I will be able to make it. I checked out the 8/11 films and they don't appeal much for the ones with tickets left that is
Just saw this now :/
I haven't seen any of the movies in the schedule so i'm up for any of them really..kinda want to see Hwayi or Kundo because of Gang Dong Won( want to see him in real life hehe) and trailer looks good and for Kundo i can only make it for the 7th November not too sure about the others
I can only do the weekend. I have afternoon lecture and seminar on Friday which I cannot miss. :/

Also, tickets are now on sale~ Including the opening gala and Super Junior concert. Hwayi seems to have plenty of tickets left too (with the normal 10.50 price).
OK guys lezardus & I have booked our tickets for The Target during the Korean Film Festival. Its showing on Sunday 9th November at Odeon Covent Garden at 2pm. It would be lovely to meet MDL friends for that showing
The Target works for me~

Anyone wanna get lunch before that? There are some Korean restaurants right around the corner of the theater (if we want to stick with the Korean theme).
yes we were thinking either lunch before the movie and coffee/tea afterwards. I haven't booked my train ticket as I might just come for the day as hotels are really expensive for London on a Saturday night that is even if you can find availability!! So lunch would depend on if a train gets in early enough if not i would have to head straight for the cinema....i will let you guys know nearer the time....
SECOND UK MDL MEET UP

Date: Sunday 9 November 2014
Time: 1.30pm  

Train tickets booked woohoo! 

I will meet you guys outside cinema after 1.30pm film is showing at 2pm. For those who are not coming to see the film you could meet us outside the cinema when the film finishes around 4pm and we can grab a bite/drink somewhere. Hope to see you all there !!!!
This sounds fun :(
Tell Skye its a business expense and make him pay for your flight to London :D
I've completed my bookings aswell~ Since I will have to arrive quite early, the lunch-before-movie offer still stands!

I'll stay after movie too (the bus schedule really wasn't in my favour this time, ha).
Hey Fira 

I think Lezardus will be there early my train gets into London around 1pm so by the time i get to Covent Garden there might not be much time for me to have lunch. If i get there sooner i will let you guys know :)
any one else coming????
Fira, at what time will you be in London? I haven't booked train tickets yet, but there are regular journey from Brighton so I can arrive whenever really. Shall we have lunch together then before meeting Rosie?
Hi lezardus, yes, let's do so. ^^

I should be arriving at London quite early - around 11.30. We could have lunch sometime after 12 then?