Have fun tomorrow everyone!

P.S. For next time, I'm **Rebecca**. But don't tell anyone. I hate my name. xD
Hey guys its D-day :D Let me know when your trains are supposed to get in to New St so I'm there waiting for you guys ....I have given my tel no to MCrew if you guys want to exchange tel numbers via PM then do so I can set up a WhatsApp Group if you guys like ....
_Rosie wrote: Hey guys its D-day :D

Let me know when your trains are supposed to get in to New St so I'm there waiting for you guys ....I have given my tel no to MCrew if you guys want to exchange tel numbers via PM then do so I can set up a WhatsApp Group if you guys like ....

That would be great. If its ok I will PM you and Maddy my number! It will be easier to find you at the station tomorrow!! :D
Thanks again to MCrew, Lezardus and Shambles and her friend for turning up. Lovely meeting you all. I talked way too much *smh* Heres to the next one ..... which we have decided will be in London :)
How'd it go? :D
Good (I think so anyway lol) erm and where were you...??
Mcrew05 wrote: O and Rosie I'll send you my photos via fb once I find my phone :) It's somewhere in the house ... I think :S

If you download whatsapp on your phone i can send the pics to you. I have already done so with the the others
Thank you to _Rosie, MCrew and Lezardus for a great day. The first UK MDLers meet up was really fun! I think many people missed out! Really excited for the next one!! :DDDD
No way I live in bham and I missed this T.T Maybe next time!
Mcrew05 wrote: WHAT?? :O Hahaha you need to come to the next one in London! :3

Serves me right for getting involved with the MDL forums so late haha! Hopefully I'll make it to the next one~
it seems for the next one in London there would be more people~~
Ok first let me apologise for not doing a write up/upload photos of the very first UK MDL Meet Up.

I will do it very soon hehehehe promises promises

In the meantime I have received a request for next meet up....BTW those of us that attended the first one all agreed the next meet up would be in the London area.

So.....shall we start the ball rolling .....anyone interested???
nice! how many of you met up? we did a mini NYC one and a mini LA kcon meet up :)
Only 5 of us but hopefully more at the next one :)
I'm interested :D Missed the last one since I was out of country but now I'm back~