It's always interesting to see two or more characters/personalities played by one actor/actress. Some of them acted phenomenally, some not bed. So what was your favorite? who did it best?

here is list of dramas to vote, or if there isn't some o good examples, you could comment here,  would be great to see some good new drama with great acting.

Multiple personalities played by one actor/actress in drama

Ji Sung in Kill Me Heal Me, probably has the edge since he had to portray more than 1 character.

But here are some of the others I loved:

• Shin Hyesun in Mr.Queen (Transmigrator) - funny and heartbreaking to watch her in this dual role
  • Alice Ke in Someday or One day (doppelganger/transmigrator) was so diverse and palpable in both roles, the subtleties and nuances of the characters was really distinct
  • Bella Campen in Bhoop Phaeh Saniwat (transmigrator) - was so fun to watch and she makes you so tuned into her character
  • Park Boyoung in Oh My Ghostess (Possession) - she was hilarious when doing her version of the virgin ghost
  • Zhu Yi Long in Guardian (twins)
  • Yeo JinGoo in The Crowned Clown as (doppelganger)
  • Yang JinSung in Bride of the Century (dopplegangers)
  • Yang Mi & Mark Chao in Ten Miles of Peach Blossom (reincarnation(?)/twins (?))
 Czakhareina:
Shin Hyesun in Mr.Queen

she was phenomenal !!!

other dramas I'll check, thank you.

I loved Hyun Bin in Hyde jekyll me and Secret garden, he was great in both dramas, though he is great in every drama )))

Totally agree with Kill Me Heal Me

Try the tvb drama called " Threesome" from 2018