kardasx:

My GF is an Alien (cdrama) - it has love triangles and many clichés. I also hate love triangles, but somehow here they were not annoying for me and I did not feel SLS. All bad moments are short and followed by funny moments, so angst periods are never too long and comedy moments are hilarious.  

The diary of resentful woman - drama special from joseon period. It is short (70m), but very good funny romance story.

Thank you ! Will surely add these to my PTW

I have another one that easily meets all requirements: Meeting You

It is school cdrama romcom, there are no triangles, no break ups, no villains, nice famillies, great teachers, leads communicate and help each other, all is so sweet and fluffy.

kardasx:

It is school cdrama romcom, there are no triangles, no break ups, no villains, nice famillies, great teachers, leads communicate and help each other, all is so sweet and fluffy. 

Oooh, that looks good. Thanks for the mention!

kardasx:

Thank you , I am totally adding this drama to my list.. I love these type of drama. 

Momochan:

Shanai marriage 

This is the most happy drama that I saw. Is there any other similar jdrama with so many happy moments?

Marry Me!

Go back to page 1. I've listed a few and perhaps others have too.

kardasx:

This is the most happy drama that I saw. Is there any other similar jdrama with so many happy moments?

Totally agree