What is the best drama that will make you feel happy in each and every episode?  

1.Less annoying evil characters( even there is evil character some one is their for you) 

2. Supportive family or lover

3. Happy moments 

4. PLEASE NO BREAKUP OR ANY SAD MOMENTS 

5. Please NO LOVE  TRIANGLE.. can’t handle second lead syndrome please :(

The drama that you should watch when you feel very low.  Basically I want fantasy world or unrealistic world where everything is good , romantic and lovable. 

Please HELP  me find a fantasy world! 

Any region.. Japanese, Korean, Chinese, thai 

I have already seen many dramas so please suggest NOT SO POPULAR dramas.

Thank you ! 

If you want to laugh and just feel good, then I recommend welcome to Waikiki.

If you want to laugh and have some unexpected twists then watch what's wrong with secretary Kim.

Conservative_Torch:

If you want to laugh and just feel good, then I recommend welcome to Waikiki.

If you want to laugh and have some unexpected twists then watch what's wrong with secretary Kim.

Thank you so much but I have already seen both the dramas..  This  is what I exactly want. Thanks for your recommendation. 

It is hard to find fantasy drama with all those requirements. Maybe try some anime (there are many fantasy/isekai series or comedies) ;-) 

From drama world: what made me laugh the most and in every episode was Attention Please - it is good comedy (if you can accept character of Misaki Youko).

I recently saw kdrama A Piece of Your Mind , which was heartwarming and healing(good for bad days), but it is melodrama (not comedy). It has some sad moments, but also many happy moments. It is slice of live - there are no evil characters, no triangles (there is ML's ex who died before start of romance with FL). There is no break up...only a short pause to sort some feelings, no time skip. It has some scifi elements, but it is not fantasy.

If I feel bad then I rather watch some comedy movies than long dramas (e.g. WaterBoys,Swing Girls...) or funny shows with Shimura Ken on youtube.

kardasx:

It is hard to find fantasy drama with all those requirements. Maybe try some anime (there are many fantasy/isekai series or comedies) ;-) 

From drama world: what made me laugh the most and in every episode was Attention Please - it is good comedy (if you can accept character of Misaki Youko).

I recently saw kdrama A Piece of Your Mind , which was heartwarming and healing(good for bad days), but it is melodrama (not comedy). It has some sad moments, but also many happy moments. It is slice of live - there are no evil characters, no triangles (there is ML's ex who died before start of romance with FL). There is no break up...only a short pause to sort some feelings, no time skip. It has some scifi elements, but it is not fantasy.

If I feel bad then I rather watch some comedy movies than long dramas (e.g. WaterBoys,Swing Girls...) or funny shows with Shimura Ken on youtube.

Thank you so much for recommendation .. will definitely watch these dramas and movies. :)

The only series that comes to mind is Strong Girl Bong Soon.

I've watched all of series above and I think Strong Girl Bong Soon fitch your needs best.

Welcome to Waikiki is good too, but doesn't fit all criterias. It's more comedy but awesome surely.

But if you want strong love, strong loving ending, Strong Girl Bong Soon is for you.

ArniA:

The only series that comes to mind is Strong Girl Bong Soon.

I've watched all of series above and I think Strong Girl Bong Soon fitch your needs best.

Welcome to Waikiki is good too, but doesn't fit all criterias. It's more comedy but awesome surely.

But if you want strong love, strong loving ending, Strong Girl Bong Soon is for you.

Totally agree with you, I have seen strong girl bong soon and I totally love it. Thank you 

ArniA:

If you want pure comedy, this is great:

https://mydramalist.com/16861-the-sound-of-your-heart

Thank you. Will surely give it a try

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e Mostly funny, can get a bit irritating but still a good laugh.

Nee Sensei, Shiranai no? Very cute, short and sweet

Shanai Marriage Honey - I wish there was a guy out there like him that I could have.

Oretachi wa Abunakunai ~ Cool ni Saboru Keijitachi - Danger less detectives. A good laugh the whole way through.

newbiefan:

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e Mostly funny, can get a bit irritating but still a good laugh.

Nee Sensei, Shiranai no? Very cute, short and sweet

Shanai Marriage Honey - I wish there was a guy out there like him that I could have.

Oretachi wa Abunakunai ~ Cool ni Saboru Keijitachi - Danger less detectives. A good laugh the whole way through.

Thank you so much .. I have seen two Nee sensei and shanai marriage honey.. and totally agree with you.. actually I want very similar Japanese drama.. can you recommend more jdrama like these two.  

will definitely try other two. Thanks

Have you seen Minami-kun no Koibito - My Little Lover? It is cute, two high school kids and a wee bit of anxiety (quickly resolved). Final Fantasy XIV: Hikari no Otousan - A son getting to know his father, based on a true story.

7 First Kisses - A bit weird but some HOT actors.

So far the movies I have watched with these two as the main leads has been sweet, interesting, kinda nice to watch: Katherine Bernardo & Daniel Padilla

I love Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo (Love Lasts Forever).

As for more like Sensei and Shanai I have only just discovered them so if anyone else has a recommendation (please avoid all of the You Are My Destiny franchises - didn't like this one much) recommend away!

My GF is an Alien (cdrama) - it has love triangles and many clichés. I also hate love triangles, but somehow here they were not annoying for me and I did not feel SLS. All bad moments are short and followed by funny moments, so angst periods are never too long and comedy moments are hilarious.  

The diary of resentful woman - drama special from joseon period. It is short (70m), but very good funny romance story.