I am to this day confused if nobleman from the witch is villain or not lol

KC Drama LOVER:

I am to this day confused if nobleman from the witch is villain or not lol

That is one good-written character *___*

Well, I usually love villains as long as its female lol

Timbone:

Well, I usually love villains as long as its female lol

i love female villains too as long as the motive isn't always just the scorned jealous woman haha I like variety in that aspect.

Any female villains recs?

The ones i found memorable and like for many different reasons...

Female villains are usually love rivals or obsessives type whose motives center around the male leads affections which can get old. The villains here were different for me. Some were crazy, some were morally grey and some were only in pursuit of power. 

Inspector Koo- Song Yi Kyung
Under the Queen's Umbrella -Queen Dowager Cho
Lawless Lawyer-Cha Moon Sook

It's Okay to Not Be Okay- Park Haeng JaVincenzo-Choi Myung Hee 

Thanks for the recs! Loved Choi Myunghee from Vincenzo, definitely one of my fav villains

jillyjiffy:

That is one good-written character *___*

True

Count me in that club omg.

Dont forget to count me in club.

Count me in the club

Can I be a member as well?

I think the most remarkable villain character for me has to be Seo Moon Jo  from Strangers from Hell (2019)

I have used the badge created by Rien and credited them (hope thats ok :')

Thank you!

I would Like to Join too. 

All this time I was a bit Skeptical to join Clubs. But Good Villain Characters are always my cup of tea. So here I am.

Gummy_Marshmallow:

I would Like to Join too. 

All this time I was a bit Skeptical to join Clubs. But Good Villain Characters are always my cup of tea. So here I am.

Same, that’s why I created this Club. We also had our own “archive” but we somehow lost track of it and now it’s only on MDL again. If you have any recommendations on how you want to use this medium and what topics you want to discuss, feel free to always share it with us. 

If anyone would like to sign the petition of killing Jin Mu of Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow, you are most welcome. He is the first villain who is pain in my whole body.

This mannnnnnnn, I swear-

Even if I would like to say his acting was a masterpiece in this drama but the way then I see him I can't.