KC Drama LOVER:

If anyone would like to sign the petition of killing Jin Mu of Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow, you are most welcome. He is the first villain who is pain in my whole body.

This mannnnnnnn, I swear-

Even if I would like to say his acting was a masterpiece in this drama but the way then I see him I can't.

They put him on the back burner in the second season but i  don't even see him as the biggest villain in the show. He is definitely hate worthy  just alone for hurting the turtle. haha

Saygo:

They put him on the back burner in the second season but i  don't even see him as the biggest villain in the show. He is definitely hate worthy  just alone for hurting the turtle. haha

Not to mention the things he did in season 1.

Brooooooooooo, I didn't thought of the spoiler thing and saw it ;-( I was so happy to see that turtle, it was so cute, NOOOOOOOOOOOO

My hatered increased now.

so how do i join here?! because i love villains sm

Hello! 

I wanna join Villain Appreciation Club.

Hello everyone who joined the AVAC team,

I just updated the list of members. If you´re not listed, then please tell me right away. I think it´s a nice feature to be mentioned there, even though it does not actively change anything about what you can or can´t do ~ you´re free to do anything that is not forbidden in the rules on the first page.

I will gladly share them with you again:

1. This forum is not meant to be a glorification of real criminals.
2. If you don´t like the concept then ignore this thread.
3. Please do not exceed any extreme thresholds.
4. No judgment based on personal preferences/opinions/merits. (there are exceptions)
5. Please only share topic-related posts, there are plenty of other forums for other topics.
6. Be kind to one another.  

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.  We are open to any ideas and we would love to see your great views embraced in an analysis or just a post about any of your favorite villains/antagonists.

In the past, we had some heated conversations over Antagonists and we even had our own archive. Somehow we have lost ourselves in daily life and therefore the weight off this Club has shifted back to MDL for now.

In vain and with deep (legitimate) hatred,
LiN

P.S: Just clarifying that I am being playful with the idea of our club in my farewell. I actually wish all of you an incredible day, an incredible week, and a wonderful stay in this CLub.

I'm not listed? 

Berd:

I'm not listed? 

Oh? Really?
I will change it asap. Thank you for reminding me.

Im not listed as well :") cld u pls add me as i really love the idea of the club and id love to be considered a proud member

Thank u :")

fazola:

Im not listed as well :") cld u pls add me as i really love the idea of the club and id love to be considered a proud member

Thank u :")

You´re listed now! Thank you for joining. I´m so glad that so many people got to enjoy the same topics.

I am also not listed

Apollymi:

I am also not listed

You should be listed now, Apollymi. Thank you for joining!

✋ I'm also a part of club. Reporting Sir!! ... sorry ;-) ?  .. I'm also not listed.

Gummy_Marshmallow:

✋ I'm also a part of club. Reporting Sir!! ... sorry ;-) ?  .. I'm also not listed.

There you go :) Sorry that I missed your message. Forgive me. Hehe~

LET´S DISCUSS THE ANTAGONISTS OF THE GLORY :)

Is one of you watching The Glory? If Yes, what do you think about all the antagonistic characters if seen from Moon Deung-Eun's perspective?

PARK YEON JIN (Spoilers below. Please beware!)

I really think that Im Ji Yeon, the actress of Park Yeon Jin, did an excellent job. Especially after her mask of intolerance fell off in the second part and her confidence and security in a wealthy and unbothered life got crumbled into nothingness. She´s extremely gruesome and sadistic, as well as acting as if her actions were not bad. I´d also add the attribute of delusionality to her since she thought she was not chargeable with her crimes at all. Her only problem was that the truth would come out and she might actually be charged for her wrongdoings. She felt no real guilt whatsoever. In my eyes, Park Yeon Jin was a well-written antagonist and portrayed a woman that grew up in wealth and security, thinking that just because she had money and someone to always clean after her she could do whatever she wanted to. To me, she´s definitely one of the best-portrayed villains of our lives.

What do you think? How about Jeon Jae Joon or Lee Sa-Ra?

LET´S DISCUSS THE ANTAGONISTS OF THE GLORY :)

I wanted to reply earlier but I wanted to finish part 2 first! I just finished today so here’s what I have to say:

I agree with you, Park Yeonjin was an incredibly well-written villain and her portrayal by Im Jiyeon was simply brilliant. In my opinion, her character stole the show; from her psychotic behaviours to the way she carries herself, her mannerisms and way of talking, she was mesmerizing and downright scary. I really want to applaud Im Jiyeon, I think she’s mainly what made Park Yeonjin such a interesting character. I am definitely going to remember her as one of the best kdrama villains! (Also big props to Shin Yeeun, she also did a terrific job in her portrayal of young Park Yeonjin.)

I don’t have much to say about the other antagonists tbh. They all got what they deserved. Jaejun’s fate was especially satisfying.