claudya87 wrote: Yes.. I also wanted to take it home but they wouldn't let me :(

Haha The expression on your face is priceless XD
Here's a pic of me at the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert this year.

jeanie65jh wrote: Yeah...I was on a business trip to NYC at the time so I think he was missing me. He sent me that on my cell one night. But trust me..I am not always his desktop background! lol.

I always seem to look prettier when the picture is fuzzy... When it's clear, not so much.

Thank you Oppa, ♥♥ by the way! Ashu said post pictures! Where are your pictures? hmmmmm??

By the way you said that, I won't ask what is rofl.
PinkDiamond wrote: One of my favs from my earlier twenties..

You are really pretty. n.n
claudya87 wrote:
my birthday last year

Lmao the face and the hat.. I'd want to be there. :B
Skye-N-Rain wrote: You lied to me. You dont look 60 :(

I love your eyes

Is that a police helmet on your head?:P

Is that an old pic of you? You look younger in it.

I took it yesterday, so sure. It's old. o:

Sleepninja wrote: Here's a pic of me at the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert this year.

I'm so envious at people who look good with glasses. :< I always look like I'm drunk.
Ashu wrote: By the way you said that, I won't ask what is rofl.

You are really pretty. n.n

Lmao the face and the hat.. I'd want to be there. :B

I took it yesterday, so sure. It's old. o:

I'm so envious at people who look good with glasses. :< I always look like I'm drunk.

I just realized that.
Ashu wrote:

Haha I don't like the way I look with glasses. They usually look really crooked on my face because of my ears being uneven :/
PinkDiamond wrote: Cookie I wish I had dimples! You watch/listen to Orchestra? I didn't know that I just learned something new about you!

Haha Yeah I just recently got into them. I love their music and the Violinist Roddy Chong is really cute.
claudya87 wrote: Yes.. I also wanted to take it home but they wouldn't let me :(

That is so cute and hilarious! Your facial expression cracks me up.

Skye-N-Rain wrote: You lied to me. You dont look 60 :(

That's because I'm not 60...but I'm still a Noona to you so there! Be nice!

Sleepninja wrote: Here's a pic of me at the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert this year.

Sleepy..you are a doll. and you have a darling dimple! ♥
jeanie65jh wrote: That is so cute and hilarious! Your facial expression cracks me up.

That's because I'm not 60...but I'm still a Noona to you so there! Be nice!

Sleepy..you are a doll. and you have a darling dimple! ♥

Fineeee
My ulzzang self cam, i didn't edit it at all ㅋㅋㅋ

sorry 'bout this weird pic (-_-)
how do Lis shows on photograph?

I thought she's a vampire
bokami wrote: how do Lis shows on photograph?

I thought she's a vampire

LOL Bokami! Maybe it's a pic of her before she was turned into a vamp

@LadyVioletta You're so pretty!

@Jeanie Haha aww thanks!
@SleepNinja: Thanks, you're so lovely, You have cute dimple just like Kang Sora (^_^.) i wish i had one.

@Jeanie: You look like an actress that i've seen somewhere in blockbuster movies, but i forget the title & the actress. Are you an actress Jeanie ? :D

@LisNoir: Eonnie, in pic were you mixing blood with ketchup ? cuz they said you are vamp ㅋㅋㅋ peace xoxoxo (^_^)v

@Ashu: Cute grumpy face ㅋㅋㅋ

@PinkDiamond: You have unique eyes shape, so pretty \(^.^)/

@claudya87: are you a vamp like in Twilight ? cuz your eyes are red. Btw funny pic. Thanks for sharing. i wish i had fun birthday like yours...