http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=120696816

I found this article interesting, but I dont see anything wrong with most of the things "herbivores" do/believe.
wrote: "Nowadays, women have more education and enjoy working. Women are scary now," he says.

And, of course, there is a name, too, for the economically empowered working Japanese women who know what they want: the carnivore women. With herbivore boys and carnivore girls, it seems the land of samurai, sumo wrestlers and geisha girls is remaking its gender landscape anew.

Haha This was a very interesting article.
aww i thought it was gonna be about vegetarians hahaha. seriously though interesting article, and interesting that "mild-mannered" japanese men are so unusual they have a label
ladyfaile wrote: aww i thought it was gonna be about vegetarians hahaha. seriously though interesting article, and interesting that "mild-mannered" japanese men are so unusual they have a label

Lol veggie boys! Could be the name of a new Japanese Vegetarian Boyband :P
I saw you post on the forum and this topic I find really interesting (the article is good btw). Where I come from the main reaction to stronger and possibly more scary women was even more macho men. Honestly, like super duper over the top carnivore males.
hannah191 wrote: I saw you post on the forum and this topic I find really interesting (the article is good btw). Where I come from the main reaction to stronger and possibly more scary women was even more macho men. Honestly, like super duper over the top carnivore males.

Over the top carnivore men? Playboys? Or salarymen who have no life outside of work?
Lads? Playboys? Anyway the reaction is completely different, in a way I wish there were more herbivorous males. :)
I think that was interesting XDD I want herbivorous males to Finland too XDD