ladyfaile wrote: it would be hard to conduct an interview as a puddle at his feet though...

Just scream MYDRAMALIST.COM NEEDS AN INTERVIEW FROM YOU over and over again as they're arresting you Boutux :P
hehehehehehe... boutux, Skye will come and get you out if get arrested!.. lol..
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Just scream MYDRAMALIST.COM NEEDS AN INTERVIEW FROM YOU over and over again as they're arresting you Boutux :P
islandCHICKloveDRAMA wrote: hehehehehehe... boutux, Skye will come and get you out if get arrested!.. lol..

No guarantees on this :p
;)...
Skye-N-Rain wrote: No guarantees on this :p
MDL's lawyer will have to get her out of trouble, right Rain?
hey yeah i'm sure RF would be up for a quick trip to Japan ;)
i'm sorry u guys i have no idea who u are talking about. lol not a korean drama watcher :( training was tough but it ended on a high note. those mean guys from tokyo called me up on the fly and asked me to present the greeting for my lesson as i would in class i kinda panic and almost started crying in front of everyone but then i just decided to try smtng anything and the guy started being nice to me and gave me pointers as i was going along. afterwards he said he could have me me cry but the only reason he didn't was because i gave it a shot and i tried. all i could think is that is so mean. but in a way i'm glad he called me up cuz it got the nerves and fear out of me quick and everyone told me i did really good so it boosted my confidence. in any case i'm glad training is over. i'm not in fukuoka anymore. i've been in my apartment in saga-shi for about a week now but i only got internet yesterday. i've been super busy trying to get to know my new home city and setting up my apartment that i have not had time for much else. i went to my school today and met some of the teachers and everyone seems nice and is eager to hear about where i come and get to know me better so i'm excited. i promise to take video and stuff when i'm a bit more settled.
Sleepninja wrote: MDL's lawyer will have to get her out of trouble, right Rain?

hehe of course everything pro bono for MDL'ers

ladyfaile wrote: hey yeah i'm sure RF would be up for a quick trip to Japan ;)

too right!!!

& boutux looking forward to your pics when you have had a chance to settle in so exciting !!!!
boutux wrote: i'm sorry u guys i have no idea who u are talking about. lol not a korean drama watcher :(

training was tough but it ended on a high note. those mean guys from tokyo called me up on the fly and asked me to present the greeting for my lesson as i would in class i kinda panic and almost started crying in front of everyone but then i just decided to try smtng anything and the guy started being nice to me and gave me pointers as i was going along. afterwards he said he could have me me cry but the only reason he didn't was because i gave it a shot and i tried. all i could think is that is so mean. but in a way i'm glad he called me up cuz it got the nerves and fear out of me quick and everyone told me i did really good so it boosted my confidence. in any case i'm glad training is over.

i'm not in fukuoka anymore. i've been in my apartment in saga-shi for about a week now but i only got internet yesterday. i've been super busy trying to get to know my new home city and setting up my apartment that i have not had time for much else. i went to my school today and met some of the teachers and everyone seems nice and is eager to hear about where i come and get to know me better so i'm excited. i promise to take video and stuff when i'm a bit more settled.

being in front of a class is nerve-wracking and if the students can tell that you're nervous they might walk all over you or make it their mission to make you miserable, so my guess is that the training is probably overly tough to prepare you for the worst. after getting through it all the classroom will seem not so scary lol. they're probably not really that mean, they were just being tough on you to make sure you can handle whatever the students might throw at you later. :)

glad you're getting settled in. looking forward to pics :D
went hanami last week. very happy to see sakura with my own eyes and also happy to share them with all

So pretty! ♥.♥
Ah Sakura's are so pretty. You should try going to Ueno Park in Tokyo. It's pretty.
some more pics

That's me trying to be cute at hanami.

this is some us trainees at an after training drinking party or enkai. that was a lot of fun after all that stress. i'm probably the easiest to spot in this pic.

this pic is one of my faves and probably holds my fave memory of training.

on the last and most stressful day of training everyone had to present 15 minute demo of their lesson. They were really hard on us and wanted us to critique each other really harshly. it was a emotionally draining experience but when it was over the 1st thing we saw when we left the conference room was these little elementary boys who were at our hotel for soccer camp. They were the cutest kids i have ever seen and they were so bubbly and excited to see this big group of foreigners. they immediately tried saying whatever english they knew to us and gave us high fives and fist bumps. later that evening they ran up to us while we were chilling out in the rest rooms with note books. they wanted our autographs. how could we say no? i took pics with the kids but i can't put them online. i was the only one in the group to take a pic of the autographs from one of the note books. it was the perfect ending to the week of training and every time i see this pic i smile.
Boutux...can I have your autograph?:P
mine is the one with the smiley face.