KEYafterlife wrote: I really wanna watch Cartoon KAT-TUN as well :-/ but where can I find it :/ I mean YouTube doesn't have anything Japanese related -.-"

Never seen any episode; but i think you can find it on DC (even though i'm not sure you can find the latest ones)
I really love japanese varriety shows, for a matter of fact i kinda stop watching drama's for a lil while to watch variety show (although im watching more of the olympics right now)
So, anyone know some good places to watch jvariety online? Especially recent episodes. I know a few sites like crazyontv or japanch on youku but the first doesn't update much and it's hard to find stuff on the Chinese site. Compare to how easy it is to find Running Man or other kshows online...
I guess I can't edit my last post but found a really great site here though it's all in Japanese. http://veohdownload.blog37.fc2.com/ The show names are on the left and they have pretty much everything. Get Unblock Youku for Chrome if the videos don't load.
No korean ones? Cause I have to say, I love watching Japanese Variety shows... But Running Man (Korean) is so super :3
AngryBunny wrote: No korean ones? Cause I have to say, I love watching Japanese Variety shows... But Running Man (Korean) is so super :3

because this is Japanese section...
there's Running Man thread in Korean section... :P
Can anyone tell me where I can watch Arashi shows with eng subs? Because I searched everywhere and can't find it T_T I've watched many Korean variety shows before and I also want to try the Japanese shows now, and since I like Arashi, can anyone tell me where I can watch it?^^
I can't actually recommend any, but at d-addicts.com (in the dramas/torrents section) if you search under the category j_tv you can find quite a few variety shows (^ω^)They don't have English subs though, or at least not many have subs anyway.
wrote: SMAP×SMAP is an ongoing weekly Japanese variety show on Kansai TV and Fuji TV starring the members of SMAP. The show began on April 15, 1996 and it airs from 22:00 to 22:54 (JST) every Monday. The show's usual rating is higher than 20%, which is considered high since most variety shows range from 10-20%.

Concept

The show usually consists of Bistro SMAP, skit/game/Competition Corner and an ending song performance. Every year they have a Live Special where the Bistro is shot in front of a live audience.

Read more about this show here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMAP%C3%97SMAP

Some sample moments:

It's not really a variety show... But J-MELO is really good. It's a Japanese TV show about Japanese music done in English. The host is May J <3
My favorite is 世界のみんなに聞いてみた! because it has lots of gaikokujin speaking japanese its funny :3
u can find some subbed arashi shows on DC. *completed shows in order that they aired/ended---d no arashi, g no arashi, mago mago no arashi, shukudai no arashi kun, and himitsu no arashi chan.* currently airing shows are vs arashi and arashi ni shiyagare. the prob is that many of the subbing communities have blocked their work because they have been uploaded to DC. when megavideo got shut down so did the majority of the arashi variety show links DC and i don't think that they have been replaced or the only option is sucky video weed. i do want to add that VS arashi is a competition based show that is fast paced and though there is talking amongst ppl on the show the dialog is not as heavy as with talk shows. so its easy to follow. you can get by without subs and still laugh ur butt off...well i do anyway. team scores are shown numerically, that is really what makes it easy to keep up. another thing is since the show is so simplistic it's easy to learn some basic japanese from it--numbers, colours, basic phrases.
I really enjoy watching Japanese variety shows. I haven't watched a whole lot recently because the websites I used to watch them all don't have the videos available outside of Mainland China. :( Before, I watched mainly on Yoku and Tudou. Yoku has suddenly decided to not make videos available and so has Tudou...There are some on Daily Motion though. One of my favorites has got to be Sekai no Hate Made Itte Q! It has Tegushi Yuya, Becky, Morisanchuu, Imoto Ayaka others. It is a hilarious show, and educational too! I think it's quite amazing how they go to all these different places all over the world. Imoto is quite hilarious. Unfortunately, from what I know it really has never been subtitled so most people outside of Japan probably know nothing about it, lol. Others I like include most of Arashi's shows such as VS. Arashi, Himitsu no Arashi-chan (RIP lol), and Arashi ni Shiyagare. I also like another show called Nebu and Imoto's Sekai Banzuke, which is a show that includes a bunch of foreigners from different countries talking about their countries' cultures. They are all fluent in Japanese so it's great inspiration for people studying Japanese. I also moderately enjoy AKBingo. I'm not an AKB48 fan in any way shape or form but the games they play on the show are interesting to watch. I also like watching Cartoon KATTUN but I haven't watched a whole lot of episodes. I also liked Sakurai Sho's Kono Kao ga Sugoi! And by clicking around on Yoku I came across another one called Watashi no Nani ga Ikenai no? That show is really interesting. It gives a great insight into different aspects of Japanese culture. Anyway that ends my Japanese variety talk, lol.
I've been watching a lot of Gaki no Tsukai lately. You can find subbed episodes and clips of it on YouTube. :)