"Moshi, moshi" and "ano ne". I learned that in a fun song we frequently sing back in elementary days. :))
bakudan bomb (detective conan ) hahahaha
Kokoro, even my first blog had that name :)
the first word i picked up was probably arigatou.
Well, aside from japanese words that already exist in english (sushi, ramen, sumo, manga...), the first japanese word I really picked up was "baka", which means idiot :/ . I remember Domyoji yelling it to Makino all the time in Hana Yori Dango, my first very drama, so I guess that's why it was the first thing to sink in ^^
I had a cool teacher in primary school who, at some point, started learning Japanese as hobby, and she liked it enough to tell us some words, among them, there was "kumo" for sure, and a few others and th sentence "watashi-wa porando-jin desu". She was a Polish teacher (my native tongue) and when I remembered about that recently and tried to track her all I found was obituray... made me quite sad.
At that time I had no interest in languages and Japan and soon forgot it, maybe it was a fate?
It was 'konnichiwa' 'gomenasai' 'baka' 'kawaii'.

I think mine were probably ''arigatou gozaimasu'', ''Itadakimasu'', & ''moshi moshi''.

Itadakimasu

Obachan

ero-sensei--thanks naruto for that one

kawaii. 

But that started it for me. I've been TRYING to learn Nihongo for the longest time now. It's hard since it's just self study but  think I know a little now, still a whole lot more to go through

The first words I learned watching j-drama were: kohobi (reward) , himitsu (secret) and oishi (delicious). I was watching “Suki na hito ga iru koto” and they repeated a lot these words. Thanks to the music I first learn wonderful words as Kiseki (miracle), yume (dream), and sakura. 

First was konnichiwa, but my favorite is probably someru the 染 kanji. Idk why, but when I look at it, I feel like things are being drowned in color.  That's the interesting part of Japanese, some kanji really just feel like their meaning. Haha