Hey guys,

I'm sure many of you know it already but for those who don't, V App is a new app that enables artists to communicate with their fans through live videos with chat opportunities. Mostly it's boy/girl groups on there, but I've also seen live video scheduled about dramas and recently about league of legends championships (*-*)...
I love using it and seeing stuff live on the app from my favourite artists as it's nearly impossible to do so otherwise. I was wondering how you feel about it and also if you've watched videos about dramas? all those I've seen scheduled so far, I had no clue about the drama so I didn't look into it. 

ps. wasn't sure whether to put this under dramas or music so I put it here instead :P

I think it's alright that you post it here! I like V app. I haven't used it a lot though, I only follow those artists that I like. It's nice for foreign fans because there's already subtitles available. On live shows, it amazes me that they have subtitles, cause it's very hard to translate on real time. It's awesome. I like live chatting with the artists that I like haha

I didn't know also if they post dramas there. I should check that out too. I only heard about some variety shows being posted there.