Who would you like to be part of this remake? What are your expectations? 

My expectations this time around is for the remake to follow the source material closely (unlike the 2006 version) which deviated so badly, it became absurd.
I sincerely hope, whoever they pick, is deserving and talented enough to play the leads. Would be great if the second leads too, are played by good actors.
Fingers crossed!~

jingiccho:

I just want them to cast it properly and not just because that "actor/actress" is famous.  There are a lot of rising stars that are actually good in acting!  *so fingers crossed* ^^

Expectations? I've finally had the time to read the manhwa and I'm shocked that it was way different from the drama. (I've been binging the drama ever since it was released lol) maybe they can follow some of it that have been left out from the manhwa  ('cause Prince Shin and Shin Chaegyeong actually have more moments there unlike in the drama lol) 

jingiccho:

Hmm...the original cast fit so well which makes this difficult 

But if it were up to me I would choose:

Vixx's N as yul

Kim yoojung as chaegyung or Kim so hyun? She did play the younger version of YEH in missing you. Moon ga young is another choice

Twice's mina as min hyorin (mainly because she learnt ballet)

For lee shin I honestly can't think of anyone.it has to be someone who has aura of belonging to royalty like ju ji hoon did. Maybe yeo jingoo? I know people want lee do hyun or kim young dae but I just don't see either of them pulling it off.

I like hwang in yeop but again I don't see him as lee shin. Plus he's too old to play him. The original actors were all close to the age they were shown in the drama from what I recall.

Chae Kyung- Kim Hyun Soo, Ji Woo, Shin Se Hwi, Jung Ji So, Kim Yoo Jung

Min Hyo Rin - Moon Ga Young, Go Min Si, Han Ji Hyun, Shin Se Hwi

Lee Shin - Kwak Dong Yeon, Yeo Jin Goo, Lee Do Hyun, Song Kang,Lee Dong Wook

Chibi:

My expectations this time around is for the remake to follow the source material closely (unlike the 2006 version) which deviated so badly, it became absurd.
I sincerely hope, whoever they pick, is deserving and talented enough to play the leads. Would be great if the second leads too, are played by good actors.
Fingers crossed!~

I know I'm way late to this discussion, but I'm finally watching the drama right now and I'm curious how the manhwa is different than the drama?

Popcxqueen:

I know I'm way late to this discussion, but I'm finally watching the drama right now and I'm curious how the manhwa is different than the drama?

Have you finished watching fully? Would you like me to message you a brief synopsis? :)

Yes! I just finished last night!

Popcxqueen:

Yes! I just finished last night! 

Great, check your inbox! <3

baby inzhagi:

Chae Kyung- Kim Hyun Soo, Ji Woo, Shin Se Hwi, Jung Ji So, Kim Yoo Jung

Min Hyo Rin - Moon Ga Young, Go Min Si, Han Ji Hyun, Shin Se Hwi

Lee Shin - Kwak Dong Yeon, Yeo Jin Goo, Lee Do Hyun, Song Kang,Lee Dong Wook

Yes, I wish for Jung Ji so too ?

Is there any confirmation that there actually will be a remake?

My expectations are that they follow the drama more than the manhwa and that it is more crisp and short . I am hoping for 20 eps or 16. I also hope they make Kim So Hyun Hyorin and cast lesser known people as Shin and Chaekyung . I hope they get well loved veterans to play the older cast