Secretary Kim
Though she may have seemed suspicious at first, but I like how loyal she is to both Jae Won and her boyfriend. Also, I find her really pretty.

Secretary Jung
This character is not mentioned in the list of cast here on MDL. His facial expression always manages to catch my attention. He seems to be on the Kwon side as an employee and recipient of their assistance but he also follows his conscience in a way, deciding to help Jae Won and Theo. Hoping he doesn't eventually die.

Baek Seung Gyu
The way he blurted out in Yoon Jin's face the fact the she can never be someone like Jae Won. He represented viewers in that scene. I mean a knife has been pointed at Yoon Jin's face a couple of times but she never flinched. Truth is the real knife that makes Yoon Jin freak out.

Yoon Jae
He is such a mysterious character. He strikes me, when his name was mentioned, as Yoon Jin's brother. His face seems kind but he can't be trusted at all.

Soo Kyung (hallucination)
I'm just glad that this imaginary friend of Jae Won's is a symbol of comfort for her. It's like she's a dormant personality of Jae Won who is able to speak what is in her mind and clarifies and confirms Jae Won's thoughts and feelings.