This is really nothing against the host or guest because that's what makes it this program. But I truly think that there should at least be professional couselors or therapist or like anyone that truly knowwhat they're doing in the backstage helping out and guiding them  or in  the stage giving suggestions too. These hosts and guest give great suggestions but then they sometimes use humor to solve the problem. These options may or may not ruin someones life. This is just my opinion ! Its okay if we don't have the same opinions ! Anyways the show is a great show, you should watch it! It like Dr Phil but Korean and funnier !!

I used to watch that show all the time and I stopped watching it for that reason. The advice they give sometimes is really biased and they often don't take things as seriously as they should, IMO. The hosts always try to give different viewpoints and you could see then truly try but some issues need more than words. Some of the people that go there have real issues that require psychological help and it was just stressing me out to see that get overlooked so I stopped watching even though at some point it was one of my favorite shows.